i don't get it - lyrics interpretations (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
i know that was meant to be an insult, but i like taking insults as compliments, so thank you :)

your still smell like poo poo though, dont ever forget that, and dont ever some near me unless you hvae a long long shower, with good smelling stuff

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
oh, thanks for clearing that up! i totally misinterpreted what he was saying i was like what? "roses really smell like boo hoo hoo?" wtf? lol
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i thought you were joking when you said you didn't understand what the song was about :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol at first it sounded like boo hoo hoo... but outkast went on nova and i think they said it's actually "boo boo boo", and not "poo poo poo"? :confused:

i like the piano part at the beginning, though :p

cayte

bubz :D said:
lol at first it sounded like boo hoo hoo... but outkast went on nova and i think they said it's actually "boo boo boo", and not "poo poo poo"? :confused:

i like the piano part at the beginning, though :p
Yeah you're right, in the album sleeve it's written as boo, not poo. If you listen to the song on a decent sound system it doesn't sound anything like poo.

bex

HSC
steph@nie said:
Some churches have people on the floor who get into it so much they end up having seizures or fainting etc. I've seen some doco on it. To outsiders, that'd seem weird, but to the kid in the song, its normal... hence the "He couldn't quite explain it They'd always just gone there"
pentecostalism and the charasmatic movement.. they believe that the power of the holy spirit enables them to speak in tongues (echolalia) and it physically moves their body and overcomes them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)