• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i dont get it.... (1 Viewer)

capa

HSC
It said:
nah its no joke... he really doesnt understand it. i think hes deaf or something... whenever in a lecture or something, the lectuerer says something he only pics up a few words and then draws some weird conclusion about what they are saying that either is completely wrong or is just stupid.

dont get me wrong, i dont claim to be a genius or anything, it just seems silly that he wouldnt know this stuff.

anyway....

i like vic uni. i love the campus and love being in the city. i also really enjoy how its small and pretty much everyone in our year knows everyone. i find some of the staff to be really helpful and friendly and great, whilst there are others just manage to infuriate me with their presence.

i cant really compare the place to anywhere else as its my first year of uni, but all in all its not toooooooo bad.
Okay, as you say the guy has some sort of impairment. His perseverance despite the perceived inaccessability of law school should be admired. There are a range of disabilities that cause dreadful psychological impairment and reduced mental functioning - good on him for trying. Maybe, rather than ridicule him, you should help him.

It

HSC
i do try and help. but after 2 semesters i really cant be stuffed anymore. there is only so much that i can do and my patience is running very thin.

santaslayer

HSC
It said:
i do try and help. but after 2 semesters i really cant be stuffed anymore. there is only so much that i can do and my patience is running very thin.
He should be asking the university for the appropriate disability service.
During my first Marketing subject, someine was hired to be a notetaker by the university because some doode/ette couldn't access the lecture properly or something. You can PAID to be a notetaker!!!! OMg!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah my boyfriends done it at usyd for a few years now....all he has to do is go to all the lectures and write notes like you normally would...he scans them in at some place on campus and gets paid really good money for pretty much doing nothing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)