I don't know what I wanna do at Uni!!! (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
hi people
im thinking that Im just gonna apply for uni now, for commerce n stuff, and later look into courses after the HSC.
Is it ok? cuz we cud change our preferences n stuff.

Thanks

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yup. You have a lot of time to change preferences after the early closing date (30/09/03) so you can put something down now and change your preferences later.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
I don't know what I wanna do at Uni!!!
the short and simple answer is: do that which you may enjoy for another 40 or so years... :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah that's what i want to do, change when i have more time to think about it, and when i have my marks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if we apply now, and then we change our prefs. down the track, do we still have to pay a late fee?
coz i have already applied, but i was thinking about changing some after i get my uai

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no, if you put in prefs now, then you don't have to pay a late fee

you can CHANGE prefs as many times as you want, whenever you want, without a late fee. however, change them on the net because then it's free, if you send a letter or do it on the phone you have to pay. it's all in the uac guide

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh ok...i havnt read most of the uac guide..only courses and past uai cutoffs and stuff...whoops!

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
oh ok...i havnt read most of the uac guide..only courses and past uai cutoffs and stuff...whoops!
lol take it easy. i'd advise u to attend the information session the unis hold on hte 5th of jan, they'd give u a better idea on what u wanna do in uni

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
just apply now and put some ridiculous course like Sci/Law USYD as pref 1. You may not WANT Sci/Law at USYD, but your application will be confirmed and it'll only cost you $15. Once you apply (as said above) you can change your preferences as many times as you want before January 6 without paying, at any time (between 0600 and midnight). If you want to leave it until after the HSC exams and/or you get your UAI this is the only way to go.

After all, you definitely want to go to uni right? There's no indecision there, so don't pay extra!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
don't worry, i just said that incase you wanted more info, i hate reading those things because they take too long

Originally posted by Chand
hmm..that reminds me, I need to do that..time is goin by too fast.
mm, i better choose something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)