I dont know whats more depressing (1 Viewer)

CarliBellaa

HSC
My ATAR... or that the original wiggles are leaving.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Don't sweat those kinds of things, it's a piece of paper & ink. I have learnt there will always be another opportunity in life to do the course of your dreams. There's always a back door. You just need to find that back door.

Also, Jeff looks old...

CarliBellaa

HSC
Don't sweat those kinds of things, it's a piece of paper & ink. I have learnt there will always be another opportunity in life to do the course of your dreams. There's always a back door. You just need to find that back door.

Also, Jeff looks old...
Thanks, i dont think my atar was that bad.. (88) but off my goal of 90 :(
AND got 2 89's
Oh wells life goes on, theres so much more better things in life than the hsc.
Yeahh, he is still adorable though!

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC

Also, Jeff looks old...
This pretty much. Did you get into your desired course?

enoilgam

HSC
Yeeeh USYD Bachelor of Edu / Bachelor of Science which only required 82, so im good :)
Thanks guyss :)
Then I wouldnt worry about it too much - an ATAR is only useful to get you into your desired degree. Beyond that, it is fairly useless. That being said, if you have put in some work throughout the year and missed your goal then it can be very disappointing. Similarly, if you missed your goal because you didnt put in the work then that can also be disappointing. So, it's normal to be upset when goals arent achieved, but in the long term, the ATAR doesnt really amount to much, especially if you have made your desired course.

CarliBellaa

HSC
Then I wouldnt worry about it too much - an ATAR is only useful to get you into your desired degree. Beyond that, it is fairly useless. That being said, if you have put in some work throughout the year and missed your goal then it can be very disappointing. Similarly, if you missed your goal because you didnt put in the work then that can also be disappointing. So, it's normal to be upset when goals arent achieved, but in the long term, the ATAR doesnt really amount to much, especially if you have made your desired course.
That is indeed true!
Thanks for that, need more of that in my life than negatives.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Great post!

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
atar is useful for degree AND tutoring opportunities if you want that*

Dash8

HSC
Thanks, i dont think my atar was that bad.. (88) but off my goal of 90 :(
AND got 2 89's
Oh wells life goes on, theres so much more better things in life than the hsc.
Yeahh, he is still adorable though!
Hehe...my goal was also 90 and I got 88.75. Don't worry about it. As long as you get into your course that's all that matters. 88 is still an amazing achievement....youre in the top 12% of NSW!

CarliBellaa

HSC
Hehe...my goal was also 90 and I got 88.75. Don't worry about it. As long as you get into your course that's all that matters. 88 is still an amazing achievement....youre in the top 12% of NSW!
Aww we're rockin on the same boat, same goal and pretty much same atar. We're twins!! hahahaha
Yeah it does feel good knowing we're top 12% of NSW.
Did you get into your course?

Dash8

HSC
Aww we're rockin on the same boat, same goal and pretty much same atar. We're twins!! hahahaha
Yeah it does feel good knowing we're top 12% of NSW.
Did you get into your course?
haha yay us :p Yeah i got into the course i wanted....so it turned out pretty good in the end.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I got 88 ATAR last year... know your pain. Especially considering my lack of effort lol. I couldn't care less about it anymore though haha.

jnney

lemon
HSC
There's one thing my friend said that has kept with me. - There is no time to be sad. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)