• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
i agree.
but i'm not going out of my way to earn respect
No one does. But remember respect is a two way street...it's a mutual thing. Those general types of people don't respect other people...they prefer to respect status and pecking order, and therefore they won't get my respect, and they won't get your respect for us to care about it.

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
?? i am lost. i respect the people i wish to respect. that is all. and i can say i respect everyone but i don't. it'd be a lie

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Supre clothing, and little 12 year olds wearing it.
Pretty sad.

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
Supre clothing is icky. They mass produce everything and i am wondering whether it is done in sweat shops

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
They mass produce everything and i am wondering whether it is done in sweat shops
That is 99% of all clothing. Trust me, the fabric that small manufacturers use comes from mass production.

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
Gah. That is horribly sad. I now feel sad. But short of walking around naked and killing everyone from it, there is nothing I can really do except wear a potato sack

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
Gah. That is horribly sad. I now feel sad. But short of walking around naked and killing everyone from it, there is nothing I can really do except wear a potato sack
It's not so bad. The majority comes from people who would otherwise labour in the field for equal or less pay > in this case they are indoors and warm.

The only real issue is child labour, but that is entirely another kettle of fish.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
all of that fluro shit and skinny leg jeans. no im not fat, it looks like guys are trying to fit into their sisters jeans and then try and match it with fucking faggot pink shirts.

Last edited:

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
A High Way Man said:
ignored indie-discoz before the mental kerfuckling culd be done.
i don't understand what you are saying. possibly because your spelling is understandibly disgusting

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Something that supre has in store. eww
No, that's just shitty. Has nothing to do with trance. (Especially since hardly anyone listens to trance these days).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
supre has eighties throwback clothing. trance is music not clothes
Thank you. I don't think trance music even has a fashion unless you count faggot candy ravers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)