I Don't understand? (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
Hey guys, for physics, Im rank 15th, and the guy that is ranked 23rd and few other people have higher internals than me

why is this the case?

D94

HSC
N/A
If you are claiming the student ranked 23rd received a higher assessment mark than you (ranked 15th), then there is an error (or someone is not telling the truth or someone has misread something).

Are you sure they told you their internal mark? Could it have been their exam or final mark?

braintic

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, for physics, Im rank 15th, and the guy that is ranked 23rd and few other people have higher internals than me

why is this the case?
I'm confused about this. Isn't this something you would have known back in early November? Were you hoping that nothing could be changed once the HSC results came out? If someone were to read this, recognise you, and appeal, I'm sure that would not be the case. And the thing is, if a school mucks up one assessment result, they often muck up others as a consequence (names in their computer not being in the same order as in their written markbook, etc.). Perhaps you shouldn't stay silent on the matter.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

why is this the case?
if this is actually the case and you have checked and confirmed then there is an error

in which case young man, prepare yourself to fight for honour and justice

NFmusic1995

HSC
Yes he let me log in his BOS to check his result, he has a higher internal than me, and my internal rank was much higher

MY school was playing games, and pushed my rank back 3 after trials, not surprised if they pushed it back more, my director of studies is a bitch

what do i do?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Did you check your ranks after the HSC finished?

NFmusic1995

HSC
Did you check your ranks after the HSC finished?
it was 14th on my report, then 18th due to teachers making a "error" ,and now its probably even worse...

its funny the people who were 10th and stuff got internals of like 87....

how there be a huge drop then an increase?

what do i do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)