I Failed Chemistry Exam :/ (2 Viewers)

Bambolina

HSC
Okay i'm failing chemistry and i have my yearly exam on Monday, if i fail this too is there another chance for me in year 12, or is the teacher gonna kick my ass to get out of the course?

Yo. I know how it feels to fail an exam like that, because I'm also in Prelims. Failing one test really has affected me in my others. But look at the weighting of your exam. Is it huge? Its stressful, but learn where you made your mistakes, and don't make them again. No it wont affect your atar.
I failed a maths exam, well, technically I just passed - I got 50%. the average was 35%. So when it came to my physics test I couldn't rid the train of thought that I was going to fail that too.
what I'm saying is , stop stressing over it. Because once you do, you're directing all of that energy into frustration and anger and you'll havE none remaining to study.

If you studied hard but you failed your exams, then you must not have studied thoroughly enough. Refer to the syllabus of your subjects and make sure you're covering all the content.

Other than that, have fun because that's what'll keep you going. Good luck ! :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Okay i'm failing chemistry and i have my yearly exam on Monday, if i fail this too is there another chance for me in year 12, or is the teacher gonna kick my ass to get out of the course?
They technically can't kick you out.

They MIGHT convince you to drop the subject if you are doing very poorly but cannot force you to drop Chem.

There's definitely always room to improve when heading into Year 12 for sciences or any sub for that matter.

E.g. From Year 11 to Year 12, I improved in Physics in terms of getting more consistently better results and ranks.

Haruka

HSC
I can sympathise. Failed my latest prac exam, mostly because our teacher can't teach for crap. It happens.

j12onuzim

HSC
Yeah, same. Failed chem but its only preliminary right..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)