i feel so bleh... (1 Viewer)

dimsum86

i've got three exams to go, and i feel so down, i dun know whats happening. I wish i was finshed by now.

dezzy

HSC
we all feel like that mate

just remember we're all going thru the same thing- besides those that have already finished but who gives a stuff about them! WE get to be children for longer than they do!!

Put a smile on ur dial...i prob wont see u in a little while....ranting meh

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I have one exam left and I just feel like i can't do anymore.
aw.
crap, this will be us in a year's time. :(
I had two, and they killed me, I'm ashamed to say.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I have two left and normally, I'd be exhausted but they're my fav subjects, so the energy is still there...sort of :(

Acid

HSC
I got modern and history extension - I used to like them but now I just can't stand them, so I know that will probably detract from my exam performance immensely. I reckon pathways should be mandatory, like you do 5 units of HSC in year 11 and 5 in year 12. I'm not doing it but if they had it offered I would definitely take it up...

chantellet

HSC
Meh I still have 4 left and 8 days to go... :(
3 days in a row of exams starts tomorrow with physics, ancient and extension history and cos i've done stacks of study for physics I am so exhausted and over it that I haven't done anywhere near enough study for ancient or ext... Stupid HSC, WHY WON'T YOU END ALREADY?! :(

1800-gumby

HSC
yep i know how you feel. I've got one to go and so can't be stuffed. i keep finding things to distract myself, like comming on here when all i went on the net for was to get past papers.

sub

lol @ 1800-gumby - im exactly the same... one more exam, and it all ends tomoro...i just cant be stuffed. too long dammit. btw, i feel sorry for chantellet with like 4 exams to go. that must suck. anyways goodluck to all, especially those with phys, cos thats all i got left. :)

~~Jess~~

HSC
just finished modern and walked home from the bus stop its hot outside! so unenergised, calls for a long rest on the couch watching some crap midday show. only i got 2 exams 2morro so that wont be happening

ribeena

HSC
dont worry i know how u feel.. i have 3 exams to go,. physics art and geography.. im the last person in my school to finish but im happy, coz i feel blessed 2 have a pretty dman good timetable :) hah suckers who finished ages ago but had a crap timetable...
sorry dont worry theres heaps of us who still hav ages to go,.. well it feels like forever it will all be over sooner than u think
good luck everyone love u's all

DaRanjed

All my friends finish tomorrow with Religion. I've just finished my 3rd last exam - Modern History. One tomorrow. My last is Legal studies. I finish one week after my friends.

It stinks but eh, what can you do?

miranda

HSC
i know how you feel. i had my worst exam (modern history) today and my brain is dead. i had a nap, a shower and spoke to my boyfriend yet i still feel totally farrrrrrrked :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)