i fucked up i think (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
lemme get this straight, her bf broke up with her bcoz she cheated, then u took her out to a pub and later on banged the shit outa her, then whilst in bed with you at 5 in the mornin, she calls up her bf to make up, right after she just fucked you brainless....

lol
we where already at the pub (he broke up by text) and it was 3 in the morning

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
we where already at the pub (he broke up by text) and it was 3 in the morning

woah, so u were with her wen he broke up, and like wat the fuck, you didnt realise at all she'd be emotionally unstable (if she had real feelings for her bf, which it seems she doesnt, since shes uber-slutty) but instead you exploited her instability and fucked her?

if you deny this by saying you didnt know, you're a confirmed retard.

ps; update us on the situation, lol

ubernuton

HSC
woah, so u were with her wen he broke up, and like wat the fuck, you didnt realise at all she'd be emotionally unstable (if she had real feelings for her bf, which it seems she doesnt, since shes uber-slutty) but instead you exploited her instability and fucked her?

if you deny this by saying you didnt know, you're a confirmed retard.

ps; update us on the situation, lol
she (and her friend) was crashing at mine anyway because she live miles out, and i was comforting her and we where both drunk and we just hooked up (can't remember who started it) and yeah it just happened, i now realise it was a dickheadish thing and i shouldn't have done it but i can't turn back time.

since then they have gone from single to complicated relationship to relationship to complicated relationship and she has basicaly told me not to try it again untill she gets this sorted (which i didn't plan to)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
she (and her friend) was crashing at mine anyway because she live miles out, and i was comforting her and we where both drunk and we just hooked up (can't remember who started it) and yeah it just happened, i now realise it was a dickheadish thing and i shouldn't have done it but i can't turn back time.

since then they have gone from single to complicated relationship to relationship to complicated relationship and she has basicaly told me not to try it again untill she gets this sorted (which i didn't plan to)
bold part made me rofl

got nothin to say mate, goodluck with wateva ends up happenin, hopefully you learn from experience

ubernuton

HSC
bold part made me rofl

got nothin to say mate, goodluck with wateva ends up happenin, hopefully you learn from experience
i just think i will stop hanging with her for a while (she's been fucking with my head for years)

Fiona Museum

HSC
N/A
your friend is a slut wtf do you care

and her boyfriend is a phag if he gets back with her jeez problem solved

Guesss

HSC
maybe you were that bad she thought "im going back to whatshisnamee!!"
haha + 1.

lemme get this straight, her bf broke up with her bcoz she cheated, then u took her out to a pub and later on banged the shit outa her, then whilst in bed with you at 5 in the mornin, she calls up her bf to make up, right after she just fucked you brainless....

lol
:tongue: no comment.

*ohh wait, actually shes a slut :D

lavacake

HSC
What to do....hmmm....keep your dick in your pants next time? Seriously though, I've met girls like her and she's likely gonna be back with the bf and getting the d errynight.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)