its against my nature!!!
bahzzzzzzz i just cant do it anymore
i hate it sooo much and i just cant get motivated for it >.<!@

ok im sorry i just needed to let out some steam........this is spam =\

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
Hey, calm down man.
There r a lot of resources here at BOS which could help u in ur essays, and of course, there r the english forums which im sure, if u post ur Q, then u'll get it answered.
There r a lot of smart ppl here at BOS :p
Jus chill out for a while...but dont give up!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
EXACTLY! never give up! (btw im also thinking that english adv is a real bitch at the moment..can't believe it used to b my favourite subject!!) u don't need to be doing excessive amounts of work and studying at the moment if ur not in the mood but just keep up with the bare minimum so that when ur perspective changes, u won't be behind

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by unmentionable
this is spam =\
I don't think letting off a little steam is spam. :)

Don't get yourself in a knot, Year 12 is meant to be hard.. but you've come this far, it would be a shame to give up. Just do your best, that's all you can do. :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
12 years of school and give up at the most important year?

Think about that very closely...

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Unmentionable - don't give up! You can do it! I wasn't all that great at English - struggled for some time, you know what Ended up with C for outcome 1, A for outcome 2 and C for 3. Not some flash grades, but my point is if I can pass English, ANYWAY can. Stick at it, you'll get there in the end.

Cheers, bluesky100:)

Matthew_152

Dont give up...because i did Advanced English and i was hopeless....but my dissapointing mark of 76 still allowed me to get a UAI of 91.50. In other words, u can still get a reasonable mark even if ur english results are not that great.

is a roflcopter
HSC
school has started for a week and you give up? :p

i found that english had the least amount of work compared to maths, economics and business studies

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
...i found that english had the least amount of work compared to maths, economics and business studies
well if ur good at english then u will have the least amount of work compared to the other subjects. :p

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Im actually having trouble with maths for once , the stuff we are doing at school atm just goes Woosh!! past me
pfft , my maths work is accumulating , From tutors and School!!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
well if ur good at english then u will have the least amount of work compared to the other subjects. :p
neg
english was my worst subject

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
neg
english was my worst subject
But you scored over Band 6 right?

Newbie I wouldnt say that you had any "bad" subjects... your just a machine :p

English gets everyone down however hang in there. People are very suprised how much better they go than they think.

Ragerunner had a valid point, youve been at school for 12 years so why give up on the home strectch? Most people found yr 12 a hard slog, only the strong survive!

HSC
Give up, seriously...

I was shit at English essays so i put in minimal effort (and hour or two prep for each assessment task)... I failed/just passed every essay in the half yearly/yearly, but full marks for the short section.

For the HSC i did do a few days study cos it was first exam... and i managed to get a 79, and UAI still >95

english blows, fuck it off :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
unmentionable i felt the same way as you, at this same time last. year. i didn't know what was going on for english. when you start to understand the texts, it gets better. also listen in class, and write down everything your class mates say which you may be able to use in an essay or as part of your notes

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
u think uv given up thou little do u noe ur still fighting, u havent dropped out *in yr10 and theres months left...breathe in and out and go to sleep early

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)