• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Got a B+!!! =( (1 Viewer)

Lina93

HSC
..and you're complaining why? Plenty of people would be over the moon with that mark

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
congratulations.

smartalec

HSC
shit dude. your fucked. i can hear uws calling your name.
suck it up.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yes, it's the end of the world and you should just give up.

/sarcasm *sigh

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Be proud of what you achieved. Don't let anyone take away the pride that should result from great results like that. If they're not happy / you're not happy, just work towards obtaining improved results in the future. Don't ponder too much what is in the past, there's nothing you can do about it now; just try harder in the future.

And congratulations, because I for one think that is an exceptional mark and you should be very proud.

HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN7o2Iy89WQ

omg do better in the next ones..

Be proud of what you achieved. Don't let anyone take away the pride that should result from great results like that. If they're not happy / you're not happy, just work towards obtaining improved results in the future. Don't ponder too much what is in the past, there's nothing you can do about it now; just try harder in the future.

And congratulations, because I for one think that is an exceptional mark and you should be very proud.
+1

JaidenC

HSC
No trolling intended, just trying to un-deadify BoS a bit....but yeahh, I'm not asian and don't have asian parents. I DID get a B+ though :'(...in Film & TV. Teacher gave a 30 minute lecture pretty much about how the whole class, without exception, did shit. I think I did get the best mark though, but still. I need to get at least VHA5 across the board to be satisfied. Not a good start :/
Oh and yourchonny is great, I ran into that video again just the other day lol.

@ ArtemisOrthia, thanks, but I should mention another funny thing the teacher said. He pretty much said that not a single one of us should be proud of our marks, because we can all do better than that, and apparently....being proud of a bad mark lowers your personal expectations, and thus you don't achieve as well in the future. Just a thought.

I'm certainly not shut down completely about the mark, and I suppose I shouldn't be surprised either...from now on I'll definitely be doing exactly as the task sheet says, that's for sure.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
as long as you are rank first internally, its okay.
because you never know, the teacher could just be marking hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)