I got a distinction, but not an actual mark. (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
It just said D. Why wouldn't they put a mark? How do I know what I got exactly. It could be anything from 75-84.

*hopeful*

HSC
It just said D. Why wouldn't they put a mark? How do I know what I got exactly. It could be anything from 75-84.
it might help if you could provide some more details

was it an exam/assignment/web quiz/etc etc ?

hannahxxx

HSC
Some tutors do, some tutors don't. I once wanted to know my specific mark from my tutor, and he said I just had to come to his office and he would look it up for me. Have you asked your tutor what your actual mark is?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I know the sociology subjects used to only give a grade so people couldn't figure out the magic number they needed for a bare pass and aim for that. I don't know if they still do that.

Alvik

HSC
I know the sociology subjects used to only give a grade so people couldn't figure out the magic number they needed for a bare pass and aim for that. I don't know if they still do that.
First assignment I got back from SOC175 I was given a credit and no mark, so I think they still do.

mserica

HSC
I wouldn't even be questioning my mark if it was a D, its a D. Either way that's a good result!

thommy

HSC
N/A
It was an ABST 100 citation which we have to do weekly. They mark week 4, 8 and 12 citations, and combine it to an overall weighting of 35%. For week 4, I got a CR, and week 8, D. No marks, just that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)