i got a problem (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
i became a member with this tutoring company where i had to pay abt $200 a month for tutoring lessons with any tutor u wanted for any subject.
basically i payed my money for one month and got abt $50 worth of my money so i lost like $150.
the lady said that im supposed to get my money back and i still haven't. i call them every day but i always get the answering machine
does anyone know how i could possibly get my money back plz

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
easy, leave a message on the answering machine saying you're a student and would like to hire a tutor from their company.
when they call you back, tell them to give back your money or the state debt recovery will be knocking on their door.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
tutoring agencies can be dodgy sometimes.

one tutoring agency owed me (and still does) $100 for tutoring a student. i could never get in contact with them after that.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
i became a member with this tutoring company where i had to pay abt $200 a month for tutoring lessons with any tutor u wanted for any subject.
basically i payed my money for one month and got abt $50 worth of my money so i lost like $150.
the lady said that im supposed to get my money back and i still haven't. i call them every day but i always get the answering machine
why dont you talk to them face to face?

santaslayer

HSC
If you have all the relavent documents it should be fairly easy. Threat of litigation is usually enough for them to pay up.This is provided that they don't have a policy whereby no refunds are available if you didn't go to the rquired class times and you signed it. I'm not too sure how your tutoring service works. Getting your arse to the place would help.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
**blu_rose** said:
is this maybe tutormaster and some stupid non english speaking asn lady on the answering machine?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Vangineer said:
is this maybe tutormaster and some stupid non english speaking asn lady on the answering machine?
although i dont think it was tutormaster, i did have an asian lady who i talked to.

hmm...if you have their phone details could you forward it to me. thanks.

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
from what i've heard, tutormaster is notorious for just 'disappearing' on students and tutors. get your parents on the ball.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it's a whole network. They are just scams. They pay and offer a fraction of the tuition and they just run off witht he money. They always advertise in the local papers.

AVOID THEM

as for the original poster, im not sure how you can get your money back unless you go straight to the consumer rights assoc

**blu_rose**

HSC
yeah its tutor master and i have left messages which went unanswered and still are going unanswered.
i spoke to the lady once and she rudely told me i'll get my money back in a monthand hung up on me 3 times.
i have also attempted to threaten them with litigation but they just ignore me further as santaslayer suggested.
i'm also considering going to their office but thats in the city and i can't get there any time in the near future, although i think i have no other choice.
would anyone here have their queensland number cuz she said that's their main office or something

7th Sign

HSC
some dodgey tutors agency owe my parents $400

I saw the fat bithc on today tonight a few months ago running away..

if I see this fat bitch she is dead...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Why play nice if they don't?

Don't threaten litigation. Everyone threatens litigation and they know you're bluffing.

Instead, threaten that your Leb cousins (even if you're not leb, they won't know. And nothing against lebs. Just it sounds ...scarier lol) will hunt her ass down ...and you can improvise from there :) Use plenty of expletives. Threaten massive bodily harm, assault, and maybe threaten their family?

Ouch. Dirty. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Go get her miss gtr! XD

EDIT: let's try that again, shall we?

Go get him! :D

That's better...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)