I had a BOS encounter! (2 Viewers)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
ehhh if i am going to be labelled some first year 'newbie' i might just back off the idea altogether ><

just a bit of fun really but, meh nevermind

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Im going to the anime club screening at 1pm tommorrow (assuming its the same as last room, time as last week). If anyone is interested it is in the E7B room, i think it was T5 or something (a few floors up). Last weeks show was ok, but it was in Japanese, so i ended up missing half the animation so i could read the subtitles and understand it.
damn, I'd love to go to the screening. what did they show last week?
I have a queerspace meeting tomorrow though.

*hopeful*

HSC
Supra said:
what le fuck!!!:eek:

omg let the stalking begin!!! How teh hell would u know who I am though???:confused:

say hi to me next time...im not a first year nemore :p
btw i hate the first years ever so much...i already want to kill one of them...im actaully serious
....i have my wayz....
lol now u can understand y i just didnt like the first yrs last yr....but ya'all kool now

sif im gonna say hi! wheres the stalkin fun in that :p

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lcf said:
I don't think I want to meet Supra now *gulp*
However, I met PwarYeux today! and hung out at filmsoc for a few moments!

Congratulations! You are the first to find me - I don't think it really is an achievement or anythign to be excited about, but you are #1 so - there you go

who wants to be #2????

(marchetta counts as a planned meeting - we gave up on stalking :p)

anyway - come find me all!
Seeing as I was your mentor, wouldn't I be #1 :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I wasn't stalking then - but if you want to be #1 it's fine by me

monique66

I think Supra is in my ACST class...he was sitting closest to the window...

Man, I'd make a great stalker, I have an eye for these things ;)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
There is someone with shortish pinkish/blondish hair that i keep seeing around and i would swear she is someone from here but im not 100% sure. I think ive seen a pic of her on here before but maybe its all in my head and this person just seems to be around everywhere?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
y u wanna kill one of them???
long story...

lcf said:
I don't think I want to meet Supra now *gulp*
lol man its a long story...Im not going to kill him either :p I just extremely dislike him for what he's done...

*hopeful* said:
....i have my wayz....
lol now u can understand y i just didnt like the first yrs last yr....but ya'all kool now

sif im gonna say hi! wheres the stalkin fun in that :p
:) Im friend's with a few of them though, they're ok...
Our little first year group has broken up, half those guys don't come to uni anymore :(

damn you're crytpicness...You would only have found out who I am through someone on BOS...oh noes, inside informant :eek:

damnation said:
I think Supra is in my ACST class...he was sitting closest to the window...

Man, I'd make a great stalker, I have an eye for these things ;)
Hehe i saw you too :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
AsyLum Doesn't really count because I met him before uni.. but I did randomly see him around a couple of times.
jezzmo My first stalkee! He was in my friends stat tutorial and I met her outside and thought.. wtf is that jezzmo? Then I ended up meeting him a few times after that
PwarYuex Planned to meet up with him and we had chats a few times
cyan_phoenix I think Rob invited him to come meet us one day in the cafeteria?
Phanatic Also seemed to pop up that day?
Suga Bunni Met her randomly with Mike once.. then again when she happened to be friends with my friend Ana and I went to one of their lectures
MaryJane + Skittled The day of my Croatian exam I saw them sitting and studying and I actually went up and had a chat with them.. hahahaha poor things must have been freaked out but yeh I had to say something!
I also did buy books from redruM back in the day.. but I havent actually seen him around MQ?
Apparently I have been stalked by iambored but they wont tell me where and when =(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
yeah, that was me cro_angel. i remember you :) Didnt you guys organise to go to the trivia thing afterwards, but i couldnt because of some exam..?

And Jezzmo was the other person there right? i remember you two now!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
that was pretty cool sitting on the stage laughing and annoying well, all of E7B :p

pleased to meet you

*hopeful*

HSC
Supra said:
:) Im friend's with a few of them though, they're ok...
Our little first year group has broken up, half those guys don't come to uni anymore :(

damn you're crytpicness...You would only have found out who I am through someone on BOS...oh noes, inside informant :eek:

dont worry i still fink u got sum guys 2 chill with, u were up at the bar last week wit ur buddyz, no ?

no-one on here knows me so ur theory is way offf

monique66

Hehe, you have really funny videos on your laptop. I still have that image of the second guy watching the jingle bells tune and falling off his chair in fright! Haha, that was classic! :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
My best friend made it my job to amuse and entertain weekly with a repertoire of frivolity - ie go to a high powered serious mature double lecture on culture, and then laugh immaturely at children crying, being scared and dumb people doing dumb things - does anyone else see an issue here?

Yay - 200th post

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Just a note about the cul lecture... i suggest not going to the one in mason theatre. The one which is shown electronically in the room upstairs is so much better, cooler and comfortable. There is less people and i get to take my shoes off, drink, and have my feet all over the chair in front of me.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
no way! I wash and scrub them everyday and when i wear socks, i always put clean ones on so it's all good :0)
Plus with the lovely spaciousness of the lecture room, it doesnt matter because no one will be sitting close enough near me in front to smell them anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)