I hate forever new (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
everything is too expensive
and when a product goes on sale, by the time you hear about it theres none fucking left in all of sydney.

discuss.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I really like forever new and feel as if their clothes are actually decent quality (much better than most throw away fashion stores)

I don't think they're overpriced.

And generally they always have copious amounts of stock on sale.

what shop do you shop at?

bitumen

HSC
i think its reasonably priced. the clothes seem to be pretty good quality so i'd say its worth it.
i just don't like forever new because everything is pastel coloured. they need more jewel colours

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
And generally they always have copious amounts of stock on sale.

what shop do you shop at?
every single shop in sydney

none of them have my dress that i want soooooooo badly, and as a result i may be suicidal.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I usually shop at the bondi junction store and it pretty much always has everything.

I guess you were just unlucky that your dress was quite popular.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i just called bondi junction, they dont even stock sale items lol

HSC
I really wanted a pair of leather shorts that I've seen at FN so when I went back with $$$, they only had sizes 10, 12 and 14. I was so sad that day.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
^ lol

also, do you think they will allow a courier to pick up a dress in melb for me?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I love forever new. Their clothes are really pretty but their stuff is so expensive!! Every dress that I see is like $100-$150. I could buy a Cue dress for that amount of money geez. I love the fabric of their clothes. Their stuff just makes you feel so pretty.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
i think its reasonably priced. the clothes seem to be pretty good quality so i'd say its worth it.
i just don't like forever new because everything is pastel coloured. they need more jewel colours
This.
Too many neutral/tan/beige/nude colours.
The quality is good, prices are decent but I rarely find stuff I really like and it mainly comes down to the fact that the shop is basically devoted to selling nude heels, beige dresses and peach purses.
I'd rather shop at Tree of Life.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
bought a beautiful summer top from there the other day!!! It was on special-a stunning piece of clothing for $27 on sale from $60!!! what a bargain. I like the new autumn/winter stuff that they have now..
I agree with cinnamonster about their colour scheme but I guess that colour scheme has become like their trademark in a way.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I really, really wanted to buy this beautiful forever new dress today and it was like over $100, and I had like $100 on me T_T
I felt really... sad.

HSC
Well, the conclusion is of this whole thread is that Forever New has never done anyone any good and only brought women sadness and pain ever since it came into existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)