I hate it this way.. someone help? (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
Guy no. 1

Went out with him for 2years (edited) strong, but he went overseas... broken up now because of the distance, mutual breakup, but we both found that didn't help at all, I seriously still like him heaps as he is a person who is really honest and truthful... its been 4months now, and he is asking if we should get back.

Guy no. 2

Was rebound for the above breakup...he lives locally. A great guy, good-looking, friendly and fun to be with, but he has a history of playing around with girls. He seems to have changed, but I still lack security...

Should I go back to guy 1? Or should I really try to move on and work harder on the new relationship...

I feel so down from all of this. Please help me out....
Thank you for reading such a long MSG

Last edited:

ney_rox_ur_sox

HSC
hey, i reckon u should try to move on, if the guy 1 is still overseas, it would be WAAAAY too hard to do. You guys cant keep an eye on each other, u dunno wat hes up to over there and the biggest thing, u cant see each other! it would just kill u trying to do that (just my opinion) and guy 2 might not be the one yet, but im sure u can find him if it isnt.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Should I go back to guy 1? Or should I really try to move on and work harder on the new relationship...
You don't need a relationship. Just play around with them both.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
tell guy 1 ur with guy 2. wait 4 the guy 2 relationship to end...... dont just dump him cos u got a better offer

2 months strong is not strong, thats not much at all.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i agree with jumb.

but u obviously wont do that
so i say go with beccaxx
if guy no1 is still overseas
stay with guy no2

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
hmm... guy 1 sounds alright.. just lives too far away for you guys to be able to seeeach other so don't worry about that.. guy 2 sounds too much of a player to be going out with.. you should start to subtley hint that u wanna break up with him.. coz dude.. whats the point of going out with someone if you don't completely trust them.. go with ur instincts and dump the bastard! players hardly change.. as much as they say they do.. they don't and if he cheated on someone for you.. chances are he'd do the same to you but maybe im goin a bit too far >.< sorry lolz..

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Did you just change the "2 months strong" to "2 years strong" so that it would sound like the relationship meant more than it really did?

I think you did. Take a look at you're situation. He doesn't care anymore. Seriously, he just doesn't. And guy number 2 just wanted to stick it in your arse.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
What about option three? Namely, live your own life and don't trust the internet for serious advice, especially when it has the potential to effect someone else emotionally.

aimstar555

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Guy no. 1

Went out with him for 2years (edited) strong, but he went overseas... broken up now because of the distance, mutual breakup, but we both found that didn't help at all, I seriously still like him heaps as he is a person who is really honest and truthful... its been 4months now, and he is asking if we should get back.

Guy no. 2

Was rebound for the above breakup...he lives locally. A great guy, good-looking, friendly and fun to be with, but he has a history of playing around with girls. He seems to have changed, but I still lack security...

OMG. i've been in an EXTREMELY similar situation like this (crazy..) um....stay away from both of them 4 a while and enjoy single life. i did and LOVED it..made me appreciate my gf's much more :) if ya lacking security just let it go 4 abit...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Guy no. 1

Guy no. 2

Guy 1 couldn't find any better, and neither could guy 2.

You may as well just fuck guy 2 until guy 1 gets back, then fuck him before they both realise you're a vapid emotionless whore.

On a more serious note, why not check out other potential for a while. I'm sure they're not the only 2 guys, and for me, both of their situations (Player/Not in the same country) are most undesirable.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Guy no. 1

Guy no. 2

You should totally go with guy 3: Braad

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RingerINC said:
You should totally go with guy 3: Braad
erm...

or 4: Ringer....

he's much nicer than number 3...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...i dont hate them nemore...no....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)