i HATE maths (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
yes well in topped yr 9 maths and its all pretty much the same from then...ive got high logic so i find maths pretty easy
only get exams in general so i dont care

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
Yehhh :eek: :cool: :D

In general you should get 1 assignment which is field research.

Gather around the imaginary barbeque as we roast some imaginary maths books.
havent even gotten an assignment yet..just the way our teacher teaches..other general classes have had inclass assignments but not us
*yay*

burn baby burn, ill happily supply the matches

Last edited:

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
u topped year 9 maths yet u do general... this annoys me because u are not even trying to reach ur potential... Mathematics isn't a subject that some people enjoy, yet they can respect the logic of it and can use to their advantage in terms of reality and practicality i.e. The HSC/UAI. I fail to see the point of this thread :\

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
nick1048 said:
u topped year 9 maths yet u do general... this annoys me because u are not even trying to reach ur potential... Mathematics isn't a subject that some people enjoy, yet they can respect the logic of it and can use to their advantage in terms of reality and practicality i.e. The HSC/UAI. I fail to see the point of this thread :\
yeh i topped yr 9 INTERMEDIATE maths muhhahahaah!
if i cared id go to caringbah high

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i know a girl who failed general maths. *rofl*
i know a whole maths class who has 20 people + that all failed..
highest mark was 46%

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
shortygb said:
Sounds like my class!
the sad thing is a guy i know did 4 unit maths and skipped ahead and is doing it at uni =(

one of my friends who sits with me in maths is failing general...shes so cute

s0k0y0e0

HSC
anita_wax said:
i only chose it cos i get no assignments...:D
then you should never do maths through Open Highschool, because I do and HAVE maths assignments! :uhhuh:

Danoz The Great

HSC
nick1048 said:
Dude, life isn't about the UAI. So don't get all cynical on anita wax.

ayan

haboozin said:
i know a whole maths class who has 20 people + that all failed..
highest mark was 46%

dude dat must have been my class lol we all failed but a term later we all passed n our teacher was so proud it wasn't funni i mean we passed but our markz were not dat great well i alway hated math i only did it cuz i couldn't do society n culture

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
yes some ppl in general are not even capable of simple sums and some should definetly be doing advanced. I am topping general maths at my school but i know i dont belong in advanced, the person who is coming second should be cuz she got like 85 in her school certificate and there are people in advanced who only got like late 70s but yeh i suck at advanced maths, ive failed it in year 9 and was put into intermediate where i excelled and i find it not easy but not hard, not really challenging. I think there should be another maths inbetween, what do you guys think?

HSC
maths in between is exactly what is needed, really, its so bloody easy, but i can understand that people arent maths people and dont do well in it.
I think thats a good idea, or the classes should be ranked so that there is one class for the faster learners and the other ones for the people who need help, or something like that... possibly?!?!

Danoz The Great

HSC
I had this hand-in assignment for general last term, and my rank in the task was 51/107. Not good if you're coming 4th. I got my cumulative rank today (rank for the course), and I only dropped to 8th! I'm so relieved that I didn't drop down to the 20's or more like I thought I would. :)

But I thought the grade performed relatively well in the course, apparently not if I only dropped that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)