I hate Rove (2 Viewers)

firehose

HSC
Led-Zep said:
no rove is not funny, u want funny then channel nine shouldve kept Micallef tonight on. now that was funny shit, unlike rove who agrees with every guest, shaun bagged em, i mean who remembers the time when that host from backyard blitz came on (forgot his name) micallef introduced him said all hed done and he came on sat in the chair for a lil while then went ok thats it bye. its the ppl in this country that are keepin that idiot rove on, only peter helliur is the funny one, and he is lame as hell. ill never understand why micallef was removed, ppl just dont get that sarcastic and very intelligent yet stupid humour, and would rather watch, what the...which is a direct rip off of jay leno's headlines bit. and leno sucks ass. the only good late nite talk show host is Conan o brien, that man is god.
Totally Micallef > Rove anyday. But i'm not gonna bother wasting any time talking about Rove's crapness coz it ain't worth it

v sia

HSC
sigh , you can put the most liked person on this forum and what happpens ?? some random person can bad mouth them for any small detail that they read .

What im saying is , he isnt really that bad ( im not much of a fan of his show as of late ) but you people are just blowing it out of proportion . I think the fact that he's famous and peopel are probably just jealous is the reason why they bad him and other famous people that end up being subject to critisiscm on this forum

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
v sia said:
sigh , you can put the most liked person on this forum and what happpens ?? some random person can bad mouth them for any small detail that they read .

What im saying is , he isnt really that bad ( im not much of a fan of his show as of late ) but you people are just blowing it out of proportion . I think the fact that he's famous and peopel are probably just jealous is the reason why they bad him and other famous people that end up being subject to critisiscm on this forum
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody's jealous that he's famous, people are just pissed off because he's got an incredibly popular show that happens to be shit. Totally fuckin shit.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Think he's poor or not, he's officially the most popular identity on television. Get tf over bagging him through stupid comments such as

"he's an idiot"

"he's shithouse" and

"totally fucking shit".

His success feeds off things like logie awards and tv ratings and if you hate him so much then don't tune in, or start voting for other people.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
wtf are u guys on about, rove rules, simple as that...

he is a genuine funny guy hu doesnt have to spend ages writing his material, it is mostly off the cuff, he is also very humble and hasnt let any of it go 2 his head

fuk off u rove bashers

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
any1 watch the john safran vs god series

safran got a fatwa placed on rove....that was gold

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
any1 watch the john safran vs god series

safran got a fatwa placed on rove....that was gold
yes he is true comic genuis

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
cappen said:
safran needs a new series...
Yes he should be on the air all the time he is one of the best TV comedians there is

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i would shit of leno's forehead if i had to do one right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)