• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Hate The School of Policy! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I hear its been taken to mod-land, hopefully something will be done soon.
You know, as strange as this may seem, given this is a forum for the University of Newcastle, don't you think you should talk about uni related stuff?

baker182

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I hear its been taken to mod-land, hopefully something will be done soon.
You know, as strange as this may seem, given this is a forum for the University of Newcastle, don't you think you should talk about uni related stuff?
Finally, Jess will bring some law and order here

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, no, more like I was whinging in the bennys forum, and one of the mods, who shall remain nameless, said they mentioned it in mod land. So, hopefully, a big bad mod will come in soon and pulverise the spammers.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, you're like the third person that has suggested that to me in the last like 2 days or something.
I don't want to nominate myself, coz thats tosser-ish. Besides, I wouldn't even know who to approach.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
sortof, answer if u wish, but seriosuly, does it really matter that we talk on BOS?? I mean, msn wuodnt work all the time, bein that we post @ diff times, and not all uni comps have msn, and like i said before, its only an internet forum, wots the big deal?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
angelduck said:
sortof, answer if u wish, but seriosuly, does it really matter that we talk on BOS?? I mean, msn wuodnt work all the time, bein that we post @ diff times, and not all uni comps have msn, and like i said before, its only an internet forum, wots the big deal?
OK, I will tell you what the big deal is. I start a thread about a specific topic and when I come back to check what other people have to say about it all I find is your useless spam. I then have to wade through it all to find out if someone has posted something worthwhile. By all means start up your own spam thread somewhere but please try and confine your pointless conversations to just that one thread. Thank you:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Good.
And as for msn not working, use your brain (if, that is, you have one), take off the pop-up blocker and use webmsn

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
web msn doesnt work at my work

ive tried everything, even anti filter webpages

nothing. so bos it is :) (in the spam thread)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)