I Hating Tennis (1 Viewer)

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
i agree with ^ that guy. roger rasheed is a bit of an arse. his commentaries suck, and are quite often wrong. no wonder hewitt ditched him as a coach and went to rooche.
also he does seem quite biased, when he is commentating on hewitt, he doesnt say jack about the other play on the court can just focusses on the 1 player and its boring as, listening to his rant about how hewitt should play and how he would be thinking etc.
i just think he should be replaced with sum1 more competent and who doesnt take sides.

Paj20

HSC
GinoIs said:
Why I hate tennis

1) Who the fuck wants to watch jelly wobble with the slow motion replays? I see enough when my mum goes for her morning exercise walk.

2) Hawk-Eye does not in any way, shape, or form "excite" tennis. There's bloody applauding after hawk-eye confirms that the ball is "in" or "out". Worse yet, the players have to ask for hawk-eye, why not get rid of the useless ball-boys/girls and implement hawk-eye fulltime.

3) If I want fashion, I'll switch to some homosexual fashion show. You don't need four sweat-bands, you don't need very short skirts. And you Don't Fucking Need Sunnies to play tennis at night.

4) That's all i can think of right now.

Edit:
*sorry about the title lol... I've just made myself sound like a wanker, It was;
"Hating Tennis"
and then I just put an "I" infront of it lol.
lol mayb its cause you suck at it?? And im preety sure some of that dosent make sense. What bout fashion in Golf, basketball all the daggy clothing all the uptight clothing... whats the difference lol just cause your not good at it dosent mean you cant appreciate pple that are.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
I hating this thread

And that guy isn't wearing sunnies, they're glasses!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Paj20 said:
lol mayb its cause you suck at it?? And im preety sure some of that dosent make sense. What bout fashion in Golf, basketball all the daggy clothing all the uptight clothing... whats the difference lol just cause your not good at it dosent mean you cant appreciate pple that are.
Lol, read the thread past the first post before posting. It's not that long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)