I have finally finished my IRP, here it is. (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
it doesnt have all the title pages and surveys and everthing but this is the general gist of it, :D

DoOdLeS

HSC
wow

wow thats 10 times betta than mine omg ur making me panic ekkkk mines due this friday and yeah ur intro is good compared to mine i dont think mines even an intro damn i guess it back to square 1 for me

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
lol, dont panic, Im sure yours is great, If you panic you'll just stress urself out more, if you want help with it you could post it.

DoOdLeS

HSC
lol

hey uh yeah my intro is only 1 page maybe ill get a few ideas and add in but yah i think ill stick to my 1 page instead the 18 page wow wonder how long was ur report damn! newayz wheneva u get ur mark tell us alrite and ill tell u mine, mines prob gonna be crap but oh well

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah well we're getting screwed around heaps with cafs at the moment, our teacher that we had last year was only a casual and they didnt give her a perm. position so she left and moved to england so we were supposed to get this fresh out of uni lady at the start of this term but that didnt happen so now we have another casual for another week(we are having her for 2 weeks altogether) and we are then supposed to get a permanent teacher, the teacher who teaches yr 11 cafs is supposed to be marking our irps but hasnt even started and hes like vice principal and curiculum advisor so he has like a billion otha things to do and i really want mine bak. At our school we dont have enough cafs text books for yr11 and yr12 to all have one so we keep them in the cupboard and use them each lesson but then he gave them out to Year 11 so now we are stuck with about 6 text books between about 15 of us. So i went and bought my own, but the point is shouldnt year 12 have preference???!??

DanielleM

HSC
yeah for sure... Year 12 should have the books as ur the one who is doing the hsc not the year 11's as yet... as for the teachers.. wont that stuff u around a bit and get you annoyed.. you should have one techer to stick with for the whole year so they know your strengths and weaknesses..

Kangaroostyle

HSC
hey

Hey people howz every1 doin?.............!

MODELZSUCK...i got a question for u.... was that your "whole" irp or "just" the introduction?... coz im confused..... im doin cafs n i havent seen any other irp's....... so lemme know gurL....!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
That Was The Whole Thing, Looking At All My Classes Irp's I Prolly Did One Of The Best And Longest, Some Ppl Still Havent Handed It In Over A Month Later!!! Yeah We Got A Teacher Last Week That We Will Have For The Last Week Which Is Pretty Good Although The Teacher Himself Is Pretty Crap. I Really Liked The Old One Better, She Was Sooooo Good!!! :mad:

hottie_mira

hey our cafs teacher is crap too.. shes the biggest bitch u culd eva meet in the world and so nosy. argh i hate her. half our class dropped out at the end of yr 11 cos of her.. anyway.. irp is due in about a month and ive done nuthn yet so i gess i betta get to work huh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)