I heard a rumor today... (1 Viewer)

domonique

HSC
I heard that it was now impossible to enter medicine through standard Bachelor of Science degree or Medical Science degree (given you get the correct marks).
Is it? She had also told me that they had "changed the rules", and it was only possible through the Adv. Science degree?

domonique

HSC
just a girl in my year. id really prefer not to listen to it, but it's still quiet concerning. ive been looking into it, and the research is suggesting otherwise. so eh

Medman

HSC
You can do any degree and enter graduate medicine. She got trolled.

chinmayagupta

HSC
N/A
I heard that it was now impossible to enter medicine through standard Bachelor of Science degree or Medical Science degree (given you get the correct marks).
Is it? She had also told me that they had "changed the rules", and it was only possible through the Adv. Science degree?
thats just bullocks prob said that to lower your confidence. Dw ignore them and just try your best.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Lol people with arts degrees are getting into medicine so obviously that isn't true.

No I mean if I do terribly at GAMSAT. 50 places is a lot of people.
Isn't that exclusively for Monash students? Aren't you in UNSW?

Yeah, being top 50 in biomed degree with around 800 students isn't that difficult. But I imagine the degree will attract higher calibre students now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)