I heardz Commerce people doing ACCT1501 failed final? (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I actually think commerce courses are a lot easier than physics/maths/whatever for 2 reasons:

1. You can pass many/most commerce courses purely by rote learning and memorising, where as the math-y subject require constant practice. So basically you cannot cram those subjects to the same extent as commerce.

2. the math/physics people bitch far more about the difficulty of their courses as opposed to the commerce people who bitch about how boring their course is.

Pace_T

HSC
Jago said:
1. You can pass many/most commerce courses purely by rote learning and memorising, where as the math-y subject require constant practice. So basically you cannot cram those subjects to the same extent as commerce.
this is true. engineering and stuff like that requires practising all the time. commerce people just study all at the last minute. the content is easier to grasp, but theres a lot of content too.
when i did 1501 it was really easy. maybe they realised too many dummies were passing so they made it a bit harder

HSC
math subjects kinda force upon people to constantly upkeep the study, like QMA for instance. so thats why they pass harder subjects, more works put in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)