I hope it true what they say... (1 Viewer)

richey

HSC
"the trials are much harder than the real HSC"

i have only done 2 so far and i found english (standard) to be fairly challenging and IPT to be really hard... but then again our class hasn't had an IPT teacher since the end of term 1 and have been taught by Mr. Textbook. personally I'd preffer a real teacher.

Im really not looking 4ward to the Physics exam!

any comments?

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
lolz thats what every1 says.
but i think that its just that ur more prepared 4 the HSC that u find it to b simpler wen compared with the trial. But i do think that the maths trials r more challenging...
good luck with physics
cant stand the subject hehe :)

emilyrb1989

HSC
yeah i've heard that trials are harder thatn the hsc by a few people. i found english pretty ok so i think i should be ok there, i just need a bit more study.. i'm freaking about legal cos theres so much crap 2 remember and my teacher is extremely slack, we will only begin our 2nd focus study at the end of trials, and trials have just started. huff!

wish me luck with my exams!!!!

p.s. good luck richey

richey

HSC
im doing alright in it, coming about 6th overall, but I still come out of every physics exam thinking that i got nothing right! we shall see what happens next week..

I feel pretty confident with maths because I dropped down the 2U form 3U and spent half this year revising! lol that exams on monday next week

Edit: GOOD LUCK to you too Emily!

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
yeah i've heard that trials are harder thatn the hsc by a few people. i found english pretty ok so i think i should be ok there, i just need a bit more study.. i'm freaking about legal cos theres so much crap 2 remember and my teacher is extremely slack, we will only begin our 2nd focus study at the end of trials, and trials have just started. huff!
+1
i havnt evn startd world order yet 4 legal
my teacher is soo lazyy :(
i feel soo lost 4 maths coz i feel lyk ive been studying more 4 my other exams and neglecting maths.
hopefully all is well
good luck with ur exams all!! :):)

emilyrb1989

HSC
thanks, i'm always getting people to wish me luck, its works- i always do better haha

emilyrb1989

HSC
Ahmed A said:
+1
i havnt evn startd world order yet 4 legal
my teacher is soo lazyy :(
i feel soo lost 4 maths coz i feel lyk ive been studying more 4 my other exams and neglecting maths.
hopefully all is well
good luck with ur exams all!! :):)
thank god some one else hasnt done there 2nd for legal! im not the only one with a slack teacher!!! i'm either doing shelter or workplace i can't decide (we have the two to chose from)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
thank god some one else hasnt done there 2nd for legal! im not the only one with a slack teacher!!! i'm either doing shelter or workplace i can't decide (we have the two to chose from)
lmaooo
u make it sound lyk a good thing that i havnt started the second yet..
all my other subjects are near completed, except legal! i think there must be sumfn in the water legal teachers are drinking!! They all tend to be takin everything slowly.... :(
i did family law and doing world order soon...
but i wnt to this seminar calld LSA or sumfn lyk that and there was revision 4 world order nd it looks soo boringg
dont know y i chose it...

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I hope so too, because I've found all of my exams easy so far heh.

richey

HSC
magpam said:
havnt studied for any of my subjects
no im serious
i always cram the night before
seems to work for me
wow... good luck with that!

lol I havent really studied much today for english P2 tomorrow, im just looking over my poems and re-watching billy elliot, god im sick of that movie!

emilyrb1989

HSC
i did family too. i know how you feel, everything is finishing but legal. ARGHH stoopid legal *shakes fist*

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
is billy elliot in colour??? coz im studying citizen kane and thats not evn in colour. Boring movie but its got some good aspects wen u look at it in depth..

i did family too. i know how you feel, everything is finishing but legal. ARGHH stoopid legal *shakes fist
yeahh thats soo true...
i feel lyk my class isnt guna finish in time... were prob guna cram study lyk crazyy

richey

HSC
Ahmed A said:
is billy elliot in colour??? coz im studying citizen kane and thats not evn in colour. Boring movie but its got some good aspects wen u look at it in depth..
nah its colour...

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
UR ONE OF THE FORTUNATE ONES!!
you got to study a movie thats in colour...
loolz
citizen kane was made in 1941!
its such a dag of a movie...
apparantly its one of the best movies of all time...
dont know where that came frm hehe but its true..
i think its more the first movie of all time!
my teacher went off wen we were 'watching' it.
no1 in my class would concentrate and we were forced by our principal to sit thru the whole movie..

is any1 here using 'antony and cleopatra' 4 powerplay??

richey

HSC
wow that was quick, when did you start your exams? we only started yesterday!

kloudsurfer

HSC
We had our trials at the end of last term. My school is doing this stupid thing where we have no half yearlies and our trials are moved back (long story).

Funnily enough, our whole year went crap. Id always thought it was a bad idea...

jessal

HSC
richey said:
wow... good luck with that!

lol I havent really studied much today for english P2 tomorrow, im just looking over my poems and re-watching billy elliot, god im sick of that movie!
=O i could never get sick of it. its so funny!
quality movie

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahah i thought journeys was ok , but bloody modules .. iono. they might up the marking standard.

4u maths was a bitch ! i literally couldnt do a third of the exam -bursts into tears-
:D oh well , i`ll be prepared come round hsc =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)