I just can't stop thinking of high school... (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Zeppelin said:
I mean, I know that times must change eventually, and we can't do anything about it. but I just miss high school and year 12 so much. Sure, the HSC was a bitch, but it was the greatest year of my life. Fantastic memories (which keep flooding back when I listen to certain music) and great friends. I wish more than anything I could relive it all again.

Travelling to uni sucks ass. I don't know anyone. I have no idea what the hell Maths is about. And I'm there far too long. It's only been two days, and I'm dreading having to go already.

I just had to get this off my chest. I hope I'm not the only one out there that feels the same...
i feel exactly the same but feel like a loser to express it aloud to my freinds too much. In high school, i felt sorta oppressed by all the restrictions and nagging but now i wanna go back to it. I dont adjust to change that well. I know its inevitable that we have to move on but i do miss it alot...i havent read this thread before repyling (like i usually do), but the first post is enough to sum up how i feel.

Edit: HSC was a bitch but yr 12 was such a great yr despite everything. lol.

Last edited:

kow_dude

HSC
Uni should have uniform policies, to get that high school feeling again....LOL

aquaa123qwe

HSC
uni sucks
2 bad it is compulsory
couldn't we just learn everything in one day!~~~

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
tyra said:
i get really nostalgic every time i go past my old high school and see all the school kids waiting for the bus *sniff* i used to be one of them....
I get a little nostalgic when I see the school kids duck and dive through traffic, nearly ending up on my windshield. I remember when I used to be one of those.

I don't miss highschool at all, my school didn't have live bands, serve alcohol, have elective attendance, bar trivia and as many attractive females... and not to forget the ducks. UOW has ducks, and squillions of them, and there can never be too many ducks.

klh

HSC
that song by vitamin c, graduation, amkes me think of the good ol' days as well.
i still remeber playing handball, bullying kids that are a grade samller than us (for fun), played mind games with the teachers and teased people in our year. i miss that coz i dont that much at uni anymore.
and that masturbation post, ewwww. that is sick.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
urgh cant stand that vitamin C song..i thought our grade might break with that pathetic "tradition" of playing that song but alas no :( . it was played during a slide show at graduatio anyway ...ack!

D.Larie

I miss highschool and the lunchtimes.
Lunchtimes used to be fun. We'd run to the canteen, go sit at the netball courts, hang out in the Music room...

Now it's like:

-Lecture has ended.
-Don't know anyone.
-Walk by myself to a computer.
-Turn it on and surf the net.
-Damn...time for my Tutorial.
-Etc.

I feel nostalgic when I see students from my highschool waiting for the trains, chatting to each other in the trains, walking from school at the end of the day...

*sigh*
*cries*

klh

HSC
nah, i was listening to the radio and it came on and the lyrics....
what D.Larie said are my exact sentiments...

tyra

HSC
D.Larie said:
I miss highschool and the lunchtimes.
Lunchtimes used to be fun. We'd run to the canteen, go sit at the netball courts, hang out in the Music room...

Now it's like:

-Lecture has ended.
-Don't know anyone.
-Walk by myself to a computer.
-Turn it on and surf the net.
-Damn...time for my Tutorial.
-Etc.

I feel nostalgic when I see students from my highschool waiting for the trains, chatting to each other in the trains, walking from school at the end of the day...

*sigh*
*cries*

a LOT of people are in the same situation... the computers at my uni are always occupied.

i agree they should enforce a uniform policy, we'll all save loads of cash. i also hate the fact that we get to choose our own timetables. i prefer it if they just gave us same timetable so that we could see the same people instead of randoms all the time. i miss the 9-3's. my timetable is so cluttered and the 4hr breaks suck. :(

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ agreed, with the uniform thing. i hate having to sort out stuff to wear all the time.. and it does cost money cos you feel like you wear the same thing alot and gotta go out and buy new clothes.. bah.
and its good that we get to make our own timetables... i get to squish everything together and attend uni as less as possible :D

klh

HSC
ive been in uniform for almost 18 yrs of my life..the change to normal clothing is way too radical a change. plus i dont have allot of clothes, its mroe liek workwear. and i like my particular se tof clothes so its usually seesm i wear repeats.

doe

HSC
N/A
you'll get over it.

you'll know you have when a bunch of schoolkids get on your train/bus and you think to yourself "damn kids!!"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i didnt like school that muich but it was better than uni
uni is shit
theres mossies and spiderwebs everywhere and it feels like no one cares about you, your marks or your welfare

thats my two cents anyways

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nah i reckon Uni is HEAPS better than highschool. The trick is to live on campus -- Oweek is awesome if you live on campus and you live it up more, no parents very little rules and 29 instant friends! Live on campus kids!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)