I just found out you can edit titles by double clicking their name on the thread list (1 Viewer)

sy37

HSC
What are you planning on doing after HSC?

For me, I've never really been too sure. I've never been good at one particular thing, never particularly excelled at one subject. Just been pretty good at everything, not too bad whilst not too good either (unless you count my 99.7% avg in 9-10 IST classes, heh).

I'd like to take a gap year off to work a few jobs, catch up on my programming (particularly my C++ / python ....gah) and then enrol in some degree I'd like... i think?

Alternatively, I will go to Germany as a backpacker and work my way up. I will find an innocent amish girl, bride her then flee to an obscure Yugoslavia village of sorts. Then, I will live the rest of my life as a lumbar jack and father many children, populating the world..one at a time.

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: So.. fellow 15'ers, what after HSC?

same thing before the HSC, bludge all day erry day

Ekman

HSC

Once my HSC is over, I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier

Props to anyone who gets the reference.

astroman

HSC

apply for part time jobs and get some cash

rawrliongirl

HSC

No idea.
I guess I'll sleep for a whole month since that is something that I have been severely lacking this year.
Play xbox and watch anime.
idk.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

I have a steam engine too

astroman

HSC

i don't play any games nowadays, i used to play KSP but i stopped since hsc

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

What games do you mainly play?

You cant play games you will have the HSC
I meant this...

It broke when I was a kid and got thrown in the bin

But I also have a steam account, I used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator like 2 years ago

Ruptur3

HSC
N/A

Probably take a couple of months off, maybe even a gap year. Go to tafe, finish a couple of certs so i'm not completely useless. Finally invest some time to contributing to opensource projects on github so i can build a suitable portfolio for freelancing. After i'm bored of that, start using the money i got from online gambling to travel around the world.

It's good to think about what you want to do in the future, i guess, otherwise go with the flow.

I know a mate that's studying like doing a solid 8 hours a night to stack up dem band 6s , then go straight to uni, then get some qualifications in software engineering or animation or w./e so he can sit in a cubicle 9-5. What a dream. Doesn't sound so appealing to me.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC

Probably take a couple of months off, maybe even a gap year. Go to tafe, finish a couple of certs so i'm not completely useless. Finally invest some time to contributing to opensource projects on github so i can build a suitable portfolio for freelancing. After i'm bored of that, start using the money i got from online gambling to travel around the world.

It's good to think about what you want to do in the future, i guess, otherwise go with the flow.

I know a mate that's studying like doing a solid 8 hours a night to stack up dem band 6s , then go straight to uni, then get some qualifications in software engineering or animation or w./e so he can sit in a cubicle 9-5. What a dream. Doesn't sound so appealing to me.
You forgot to add that he will also be raking in the big money

rawrliongirl

HSC

console peasant, join the glorious ~pcmasterrace~
pls i do have pc games as well :'P i just haven't played them in 10000000 years.
plus...skyrim, which is my ultimate bae, is on the xbox. ceebs getting it for pc.

Ruptur3

HSC
N/A

You forgot to add that he will also be raking in the big money

Oh. That makes things definitely better. One day, i hope to put my entire mind and body into a single goal.

Until then, bleh.

Last edited:

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

Oh. That makes things definitely better. One day, i hope to put my entire mind and body into a single goal.

Until then, bleh.
This. Money doesn't mean anything if you spend your life slaving away doing something you're barely interested in. Do something you're passionate about and the money will come.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC

This. Money doesn't mean anything if you spend your life slaving away doing something you're only interested in. Do something you're passionate about and the money will come.
What if you are passionate about making money, not because of the monetary value it holds but because you like to work hard and enjoy the rewards by getting something that is very useful to you

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

A week after HSC finishes I have an overseas uni exam and then after that I'm planning on working as a christmas casual. Hopefully I'll get to take a gap year, if I make the overseas uni I get a whole year off plus I'll defer to spend another year garnering the necessary funds to pay for the degre bc overseas unis are ridiculously overpriced zzzz.

If I make Aussie Uni Nwz just start in Feb like everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)