I Just Threw Out 5 Kilograms of HSC Related Paper. (1 Viewer)

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
40cm tall, 5 kilograms in weight. Now in my bin.

Mainly Extension 2 English stuff, although there were a few Half Yearly Exams in there.

Anyone else had a semi-cleanup like myself yet?

Mind you, I cleaned roughly 10% of all my stuff today.

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, did a mini cleanup 2 days ago, but my pile was no where near yours, lol

Can't wait to chuck out / burn my sister's and my SC stuff :)

Beege

HSC
i did a cleanup last night lol, I have nearly 3-4 phone books worth of HSC stuff accumulated since late last year, mainly from business studies and maths.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
I also threw out a hell of a lot of Maths sheets. No idea what the hell they were.

I still have a 2mx1mx20cm pile in my room to clean. It is HUGE.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
All those study days. All those extra textbooks. Everything else...

Ergh. Die.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cleaned out my room two days ago. Textbooks piled up so high :eek:. Alot of paper has been chucked out, and I've realised it wasn't to the recycling bin.

loverboy

HSC
cant wait to strt my clean up cause all my stuff is goin in the bbq

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
I am indeed. I have the aforementioned huge pile to clean up. Another pile in my study, and my huge desk in my room which you can no longer see wood on to clean. That all comes after my music HSC and Software major work.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I still have piles of paper from year 7.

Those colouring-in sheets and exams with the "You did a GREAT job!" stickers on them make me feel special.

princesskt

HSC
cs01001 said:
We use a lot of paper :(
We sure do :( Sometime soon though, our class is planting trees for the school :) Some people aren't keen on the idea lol, but after all the paper we use, I think it's a good idea though :)

Legham

HSC
I have to prepare a massive pile of stuff for a party in 20 days! Apparently we're chucking all our school crap on the fire.. Although i don't have very much rubbish cause i dont really do work much..

mable

HSC
You people are brave...I have way too much crap but cant bear to chuck any of it out it's a slow process... a couple of ppl in our year ordered a skip to come to our school and we all dumped our year 11 stuff and all the irrelevant crap we had in it... literally filled up the whole damn thing the school wasnt happy though and we had to pay for it...

*So WOnderful*

HSC
princesskt said:
We sure do :( Sometime soon though, our class is planting trees for the school :) Some people aren't keen on the idea lol, but after all the paper we use, I think it's a good idea though :)
:rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl:
Ironically we've done that! ...welll by we, I am mean, last year's year 12 ;)

It was in muck up week, and the yr 12s "planted" tress ALL OVER THE SCHOOL OVAL! It was the funniest thing ever to see 25 trees on our "precious" oval.
However, the funniest part would've the reaction from our ground's keeper's (or what you call him), coz he gets up anyone for even going near the it!! :D:D

HSC
ahhh cant be bothered to make a pile

ill do it after the hsc where i can send all of the hsc stuff straight to hell... soo looking forward to it :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)