I Keep Getting Distracted! (1 Viewer)

rvh

HSC
Hey peeps :wavey:,

How many of you have procrastinated, and then deeply regretted doing so? :cold:

For me procrastinating and then getting angry at myself takes longer than sitting distraction free and getting work done. :newburn:

I'm in the process of developing an app which gamifies the process of setting a goal and taking the steps to achieve it. It'll assist you to develop skills such as:
1. Time management
2. Prioritisation
3. Breaking down tasks
4. Goal-setting
5. Motivation
6. Reducing distractions
7. Reducing procrastination
8. Dealing with study stress
These skills will also help you throughout your life as you strive to work towards your life goals. :jump:

I created the paper version of the game with a friend while I was in Prelim HSC (just like you guys) because I was struggling with distractions. While using the game, I have:
• Achieved a 95+ ATAR.
• Awarded the Dean's Merit List (top 2% of my cohort i.e. top 15 students out of 1000 students) for three consecutive years.
• Awarded the Michael McGrath Prize for Excellence in Finance, Economics and Humanity at Uni
All this while working and engaging in extracurricular activities! Haha, not stating this to be a humblebrag, but hoping that you guys can also utilise this tool and accomplish such great achievements! :headbang:

I’ve PM’d some of you guys who I believe would be interested in using such a game. I’m very grateful to those people who replied to me and are keen to help me out with the prototype. You know who you are! A shout out to you!!! :party::cool2::jedi:

Down below is a link to a survey relating to the market research I need to complete prior to starting development. I’d really appreciate it if you could fill out the survey below, and share the survey link with friends who would also be interested. :D

In comparison to reading this post, it should take you less time to fill out.

https://goo.gl/forms/rEAm0VURZEf5Lcav2

Looking forward to getting feedback from anyone, ranging from Stage 5 to University students! Anyone who’s highly motivated to achieve their goals should definitely check this out!

Also, feel free to share your answers and thoughts in this thread. :ninja:

Last edited:

BienvenueAMusA

HSC
damn can i sign up too?
this seems like a good idea
congrats man, seems like you've got your life together (y)

rvh

HSC
Yea! Of course you can BienvenueAMusA! :spin: The final page in the survey asks if you would like to sign up.
Haha thanks bruh! :biglaugh:

rvh

HSC
Thank you to the 70 people who have filled out the survey! :jump: It tells me that students definitely find that procrastination is an issue when trying to achieve their study and personal goals.

Over the next couple of months, we're going to be sending a series of surveys, so we can create an amazing application for you guys!

Each survey is going to ask for feedback about screens we have created so far, and for your advice and opinion.

How will you benefit from this?

You’ll be a co-creator of an awesome application that’ll help your peers, your friends and yourself!

Here’s the 1st link: https://goo.gl/forms/lrHMR2Wn0vfCNUOl1 :hammer:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)