I keep hearing brid noises.. help! (3 Viewers)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Wether or not that's true, which I doubt, is unimportant. The point is that none of us are medical practitioners and therefore we have no grounds to make those kinds of wide sweeping assumtions. Furthermore, you have no right to announce that. Show some damn respect for the guys privacy.
did you just discover the internet lol

confirmed spastic

lockedbox

HSC
did you just discover the internet lol

confirmed spastic
how is taking these things seriously considered spastic? Imagine being told that you have a tumour which may kill you, can you imagine how upset you would be about it? Imagine living with the fear that you're life may be in jeopardy for weeks or even months only to discover that there was nothing wrong with you at all. Don't you think that could be a little upsetting? Even if you are trolling, people in this guys position are inclined to take these things seriously, and all the claims that he could have a tumour would be seriously upsetting to anyone. There are times when you should try to be sensitive and this is one of those times. I do not deny that its a possibility but it is far, far away from being the only posibility.

Now imagine that people are telling other people that you have a tumour without your consent, not a nice feeling is it? If there are people he knows on this forum rumours like that could cost friendships. Would tell anyone that a person had AIDS or HIV without asking their consent first? if you would then you are an utter d**** and you need to learn to consider other peoples feelings before you open your mouth

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
how is taking these things seriously considered spastic? Imagine being told that you have a tumour which may kill you, can you imagine how upset you would be about it? Imagine living with the fear that you're life may be in jeopardy for weeks or even months only to discover that there was nothing wrong with you at all. Don't you think that could be a little upsetting? Even if you are trolling, people in this guys position are inclined to take these things seriously, and all the claims that he could have a tumour would be seriously upsetting to anyone. There are times when you should try to be sensitive and this is one of those times. I do not denie that its a possibility but it is far, far away from being the only posibility.

Now imagine that people are telling other people that you have a tumour without your consent, not a nice feelig is it? If there are people he knows on this forum rumours like that could cost friendships. Would tel anyone that a person had AIDS or HIV without asking their consent first? you would then you are an utter d**** and you need to learn to consider other peoples feelings before you open your mouth
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah A+ son A+

boris

Banned
HSC
imagine if you got upset over someone on the internet saying you may have a tumour

lockedbox im sorry mate
but you have a tumour

you have 48hrs to live

lockedbox

HSC
imagine if you got upset over someone on the internet saying you may have a tumour

lockedbox im sorry mate
but you have a tumour

you have 48hrs to live
so I shouldn't bother cramming for my ancient history exam then?

boris

Banned
HSC
definitely not

go out and enjoy life man

so sad :'(

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
The bird sounds is probably a sound that is repeating itself within your mind, similarly to how one can't get that song out of their head.

It also however, depending on the intensity of the sound could represent a psychological breakdown of your mind - so might have to get it checked out.

either way, just see a doctor JIC.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Wether or not that's true, which I doubt, is unimportant. The point is that none of us are medical practitioners and therefore we have no grounds to make those kinds of wide sweeping assumtions. Furthermore, you have no right to announce that. Show some damn respect for the guys privacy.
You have no grounds on making the assumption that none of us are medical practitioners.

lockedbox

HSC
You have no grounds on making the assumption that none of us are medical practitioners.
I do have the grounds that this is a site targited towards teenage students and therefore it would be unlikley that any of the people who visit it to be in the field of medicine. I also have the grounds that none of the people who had sugested a tumour have been alive long enough to pass through highschool, uni and/or med school.

boris

Banned
HSC
I do have the grounds that this is a site targited towards teenage students and therefore it would be unlikley that any of the people who visit it to be in the field of medicine. I also have the grounds that none of the people who had sugested a tumour have been alive long enough to pass through highschool, uni and/or med school.
im 45
i could be a doctor

dr. fresh is 35 and a 5th year med student

lockedbox

HSC
im 45
i could be a doctor

dr. fresh is 35 and a 5th year med student
then why does your profile say that you only graduated from highschool in 2007 and that your occupation is "engineer"

boris

Banned
HSC
oh what

it must be my banned account that says im 45

boris

Banned
HSC
srs one of them says i was born in like 1966

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
How is seeing a doctor free?

I am having trouble sleeping as well by having (supernatural?) vivid dreams/nightmares. I am like asleep and then there is like some force that comes over my body and I can't escape from it and then normally a face appears (although is too blurry to make out as anyone recognizable normally). I had one just before where I was in bed asleep and it occurred and I was pushing on the wall to try to get away from it and it wasn't working, then I woke up/snapped out of it and my arms were beneath the side of my body.

Last night it was the same deal, force comes over body and face appears, I thought I was falling out of bed trying to get away from it, could have sworn I then hit my hand on the sharp corner of my bedside table and then soon after wake up/snap out of it and are still lying in bed.
http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au

Enjoy.

I don't get what you're trying to achieve from this thread. You want advice but you aren't willing to take it.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
"Could not resolve hostname"

Hmmmmm

Interesting.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

lockedbox im sorry mate
but you have a tumour

you have 48hrs to live
No we understand ur joking

But if a person was asking for legitimate advice on the net he is:
1. Stupid and naive enough to be asking on the net in the first place
And
2. Must be, therefore, dumb enough to believe ur jokes especially when he has put u guys in a position of trust

Just a general rule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)