I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE THIS (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Re: I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE T

Im falling into depression.. I cant even eat,sleep or do anything.. I just feel so embarassed. I also feel like a failure.
Not sure of srs,

but it isn't the end of the world. not everybody is going to like you, and i don't mean that in a negative way. it's just how it is. guys get rejected, and girls get rejected too. everybody experiences it at one stage or another. but i understand where you're coming from: you've asked someone out and she flat out, metaphorically slapped you in the face - not the ideal situation for anybody's first time. maybe the next time you ask another girl out the result will be the same too. or maybe it won't. sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.

think about it this way: you're not attracted to every single girl on the planet are you? if a girl that you're not attracted to confesses her feelings to you, you would 'reject' her as well, wouldn't you? but that's not her fault at all, and it's not yours either. is she a failure? no, you're simply just not that into her. there's nothing wrong with either of you, and things just don't always work out as you would like.

what i'm trying to say is, take the rejection with a grain of salt. when you're ready, forget her and move on - and as cliche as it sounds, there are plenty of fish in the sea. maybe you don't believe me now, but once you start to meet more and more people, i think you'll start to see the validity in that statement.

you should probably do things that distract yourself from negative thoughts as well to dig yourself out of your sorrow haha - such as, meeting new people (!), hanging out with friends or engaging with hobbies.

anywho, goodluck ! :)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Re: I like a girl and I wawnt to tell her I like her in person. IVE NEVER EVER DONE T

I feel like such a loser. I will never get a girlfriend.. :(
This is true bro
I couldnt get the smirk off y face and and couldnt even look her directly in the eye.
Did you lose all sensation in your face when she told you no
Im falling into depression.. I cant even eat,sleep or do anything.. I just feel so embarassed. I also feel like a failure.
definitely trolling now

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Keep meeting more women - it's worth getting rejected 1000 times before finding the right one.

hyphea

HSC

Guys I just want to update.

Ive asked her out a few weeks ago. I got rejected. She said "she had no idea I liked her and she doesnt like anyone", she became fully talkative after to cover the awkawardness. My heart felt like it was going to be shattered though.

I feel like such a loser. I will never get a girlfriend.. :(

PS: it was my first time telling a girl I liked her and I couldnt get the smirk off y face and and couldnt even look her directly in the eye.
i guess you didn't Maximize your chance of success

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

suck her tits

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A

It's sad to hear you got rejected....

I was going to say that if you feel she doesn't like you, then your gut feeling is probably right. It's also better if you know her longer for a bit, so that you would know whether her personality is really the one that you are comfortable around with.

By the way, confidence? Just because you've been rejected ONCE doesn't mean every girl you meet that you become infatuated with will reject you.

I guess it's normal to feel depressed after a rejection. But you should try not to take it personally.

From what you said before, she probably just isn't interested.

And plus, no one likes to be forced in a relationship.

:) Cheers

Jenjen22465

HSC

Honestly for these things I just reckon it takes time.. I for one know that heart break is hard and you just have to pick yourself up and dust off and move on. Search/wait for someone new haha
Good luck for the future man :D

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A

write a song about it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)