I love year 11... (2 Viewers)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
suger_plum said:
sweetsweetcandy said:
Oh really... damn... I was going to. I've had a bunch of people telling me it's hard, and everyone else saying it's a cinch and easy marks. So I don't know if I should do hist ext or ext jap.

history extension is hard work, if you dont have the time. im doing all 5 units of history this year and i have no time to eat, sleep................... breathe.
but extension anything is hard. alot of my ffriends tell me hist is harder than ext eng! so make the decisison by urself, as to whether you want to sleep and have a social life next year.
pfft if you want a social life next year don't do the HSC

Mumma

HSC
btw, sweetsweetcandy, 56% on maths 3U test... that's what i got... blargh.... i better shapw up; at least i got 87% on my 2U test... which surprisingly gives me a ranking of 2nd !!!
Hah ... my mark of 99% on the first test ranked me 12th :eek:

HSC
YBK said:
btw, sweetsweetcandy, 56% on maths 3U test... that's what i got... blargh.... i better shapw up; at least i got 87% on my 2U test... which surprisingly gives me a ranking of 2nd !!!
lol, our 3U paper was nuts hard. I was just about ready to give up half way through. But eh... the 2U paper was a cinch, I got 95% for that, but because my school's a bunch of geniuses my rank was 87/161 or something like that... selective school.

suger_plum wrote:
history extension is hard work, if you dont have the time. im doing all 5 units of history this year and i have no time to eat, sleep................... breathe.
but extension anything is hard. alot of my ffriends tell me hist is harder than ext eng! so make the decisison by urself, as to whether you want to sleep and have a social life next year.
wow, all 5 units! That's tough. Well... i don't plan to have a social life next year because HSC basically = no social life unless you don't care. I'll resume my social life in uni. I'm still deciding if I should do hist ext or not. There are just too many differing view points on the subject.

HSC
lol all the year 12s are like "treasure year 11, it will be gone really fast"

i'm starting to see what they mean....its the last term of year 11 when we go back to schooool =(

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
**shrugs** I'm more into the fact that for most of year eleven, I'm sweet sixteen. And somehow I reckon it's treating me particularly well, how I'm beginning to learn more things about the world and emerging into society, and trying new things...

But yeah, I like this year, while the marks I get don't matter too much, it's more the habits and stuff I pick up along the way for next year, so I can relax a little and not worry too much.

HSC
Guernica said:
I really do :) I love being able to say "Meh.. year 11 doesn't matter"

It's my favourite line :)

Is anyone else enjoying this bliss? I have been having problems though because everyone is taking it so seriously, and noone will have fun with me :(
wait till term 4

P

pLuvia

Casmira said:
wait till term 4
term4 will be such a big change.. coz u went from a not so important 3 terms to such a important 1st term..

P

pLuvia

HamuTarou said:
hehe, i always tell my friends that

'dont worry, this is only the prelim course'

guess that wont work after term 3 :(
haha.. true true

HSC
everyone takes term 4 full seriously, they do everything they can to make that 10% worth it, then when people fail their half yearlies (worth 20-25%) they dont give a shit, dont worry you fall back into prelim attitude in no time :D

note; i didnt fail anything ... yet

P

pLuvia

Casmira said:
everyone takes term 4 full seriously, they do everything they can to make that 10% worth it, then when people fail their half yearlies (worth 20-25%) they dont give a shit, dont worry you fall back into prelim attitude in no time :D

note; i didnt fail anything ... yet
hahaha.. cool coool... im alredy preparing for the fourth term..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)