I missed out on 2 tutorial units... (1 Viewer)

e=mc2

HSC
What I do?

My tutorial registration opened on friday, i came back from overseas on the sunday, and i managed to apply for 2 tutorials.

However for 2 others i missed out, and now 2 of my units have lectures but no tutes...help please.

My friends like thats it your in deep ****, but i tell him i made it to the course and now i miss out on tutorials, thats weird...

groovejet

HSC
N/A
You missed out on your desired tutorial class times? If each tutorial is full they might have to open up new tutorials or try to fit you into the exisiting ones. If you didn't get your desired times, either go to them on the first day or email the co-ordinator of that unit and they will help you out.

Sabbo

HSC
So are the tutorials not listed at all or are they just all full?

I'm pretty sure you're not in ****. I was stuffing around with my units until last Friday with my tutorial registration being last monday. It just means you have less choice.

Maybe email the unit coordinator of the units you're having troubles with

Datto120

HSC
Hey,
Id recommend logging in every day to see if any have opened up. I logged in every few hours on opening day and noticed that alot of people changed there mind and tutes that had no space now have space. So dont loose hope yet!!. Other then that contact the unit co-ordinator as said above.

A bit off topic i was told if u cant make a tute or lecture u could ask and go to a different timed one as long as the lecturer is okay with that???

j_davo24

HSC
Just contact the School, in particular the unit coordinator and they'll find a place somewhere but it might not be at the time you desire.

e=mc2

HSC
Ok thanks for your help, i know have a different problem, i registered for a tutorial for every unit, but had no choice to choose 2 units tutes and they both at same time.

p.s. all lectures and tutes are keen to be on a friday :/

j_davo24

HSC
e=mc2 said:
Ok thanks for your help, i know have a different problem, i registered for a tutorial for every unit, but had no choice to choose 2 units tutes and they both at same time.

p.s. all lectures and tutes are keen to be on a friday :/
Same deal, contact them and ask them if they can squeeze you into one of the others for one of them. If not lot of units are also run in the evening so if theres spaces free there you might have to do it then.

dude01

HSC
Yeh it's not really a big deal that you missed out, more of an inconvenience. Just contact the unit coordinator. If there is only one other tutorial time which fits your timetable and it's full, they will usually let you into that class. I had a couple of the nicest tutors in first semester uni, they let people change tute classes in the first couple of weeks and were very understanding in relation to work commitments, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)