I need a 4unit Tutor. (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
I live in the Bankstown area.

I need someone who can just cut the crap and teach me questions that are going to come in the exam paper.

I hate it when people go on and on about theories and their proof, when the bos doesn't give a shit. ;)

I need 95+ for maths ext.2.

I'm a fast learner. I just need a good tutor.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
You see, the problem is that for ext 2, you actually need the theory to solve unseen questions in the exams. Although I suppose with the HSC coming so soon, there isn't much anyone can do except go through past papers.

If you find yourself in such an urgent need for a tutor, I somehow doubt you'll get 95. 95 is a very high mark, and for people who don't understand the theory it's almost impossible to achieve.

My advice is simply to go through any past papers you can get your hands on. I don't think a tutor matters at this point in time.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Templar said:
If you find yourself in such an urgent need for a tutor, I somehow doubt you'll get 95. 95 is a very high mark, and for people who don't understand the theory it's almost impossible to achieve.

My advice is simply to go through any past papers you can get your hands on. I don't think a tutor matters at this point in time.
- Your advice is good; however I'm already doing that. I have millions of past papers.

-I need a tutor so I won't get a 90, but rather a 95+.

-You've underestimated me. I said I'm a fast learner, and seeing I finished the course in term 1, I've gone through more questions than most people have.

-Please post if you're willing to tutor. I only have some sections which I need help in. Not all.

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: I need a 4unit Tutor.

isnt it a bit late to find a tutor ??

i have mine on every sunday morning, for 2 hour tutoring......

badquinton304

HSC
"isnt it a bit late to find a tutor ??

i have mine on every sunday morning, for 2 hour tutoring....."

Mine is also every Sunday morning for two hours.

For the TC: I think tutoring should begin at least when you are in year 11. But it is way to late to get a tutor when you are doing your hsc so soon.

beentherdunthat

HSC
*sigh*... people I just want someone to do my hard questions for me. :D LOL

I've never had a tutor. I usually teach myself... lol.

My dad's a pure mathematician as well hehe. ANd my bro done 4unit last year so it's not really about the work.

I just need the confidence... ya know? ;)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Azamakumar said:
All that in your family and nobody wants to do your work?

hurr...
hehe. 1) My bro's always 'busy'
2) My dad's always @ work.
3) I like to spend money, it releases stress. lolol.

- I already got a first candidate!!!! Yay!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)