i need a 70, kids (1 Viewer)

steph xx

HSC
i know i didn't fail entirely, but just say, hypothetically, i did.

i do: 4U eng, economics, modern, ancient

would scaling save me to a 70?

and if it didn't, because i know i did fairly decently in most of my subjects - would that bring my up to a seventy?

steph xx

HSC
AH THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS

now i can stop wallowing and being ridiculous.

how've you been, dude?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
AH THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS

now i can stop wallowing and being ridiculous.

how've you been, dude?
Great, mostly. Yourself? (we haven't seen you in ages... you missed a BoS meat and everything)

steph xx

HSC
oh that's fantastic then! i've been okay, post hsc life is so, so hazy, but mostly good.

oh, i did? i'll probably come to the next one. i sort of float in and out of this place, really.
i'm under the impression everyone finds me irritating
(which is to be expected seeing as i talk trash on here so much and am in really weird moods whenever i'm on here etc etc)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
oh that's fantastic then! i've been okay, post hsc life is so, so hazy, but mostly good.

oh, i did? i'll probably come to the next one. i sort of float in and out of this place, really.
i'm under the impression everyone finds me irritating
(which is to be expected seeing as i talk trash on here so much and am in really weird moods whenever i'm on here etc etc)
That's good. At least you don't seem to be bored to death already - like some people.

And also about the irritating thing... you're a girl - so certain people here have a higher level of tolerance. But do you have Facebook? If you do, we can invite you to the next BoS meat. If not, well... it'll be a bit more difficult to communicate details to you.

steph xx

HSC
yeah, i've been a lil' bored but mostly happy to have free time on my hands
to do absolutely nothing.
i've spent the past five days reading, smoking and listening to portishead.
best/worst thing ever.

ah i deactivated facebook because everyone is stupid and i did not want to be reminded of all the idiotic behaviour of kids in my year
however! i shall jump on here every few weeks to check msgs etc, i probably won't post anything is all. that would work.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah, i've been a lil' bored but mostly happy to have free time on my hands
to do absolutely nothing.
i've spent the past five days reading, smoking and listening to portishead.
best/worst thing ever.

ah i deactivated facebook because everyone is stupid and i did not want to be reminded of all the idiotic behaviour of kids in my year
however! i shall jump on here every few weeks to check msgs etc, i probably won't post anything is all. that would work.
You should go out with your internet friends. They're the best =P

Nah, but I suppose we all need that little break anyway.

And ohh no Facebook =(

Well, just keep an eye out for the topic then. Hopefully, it being holidays and all, you won't... like suddenly leave and you'll be able to at least see the conversation about how it'll work, as it unfolds.

HSC
i know i didn't fail entirely, but just say, hypothetically, i did.

i do: 4U eng, economics, modern, ancient

would scaling save me to a 70?

and if it didn't, because i know i did fairly decently in most of my subjects - would that bring my up to a seventy?

Bro, you will get 70. I got my marks back and they were alright. I think i will get 70 too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)