• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I need a guy's thoughts on this one. (2 Viewers)

S

silverstream

Ok so I met this guy in one of my classes last year. His name is Alex and he was really nice to me and we became really good frends.:p He had this thing about hugging me all the time, and it wasn't really a big deal because I've learned that different "guy friends" i guess need to know you care about them in different ways. But on the last day of school he hugged me, and it wasn't just a normal hug. When he hugged me he picked me up spun me around and kissed my forehead.:eek: I know that I should know what that means and I have an idea, but i need a guy's point of view on this one.:D

:pThanks:p

Caiti

Evilo

HSC
he probably really enjoys your company / likes you. If you reckon hes a good bloke then ask him out :) . If you are not interested in him then just don't flirt back and don't lead him on.

S

silverstream

Evilo said:
he probably really enjoys your company / likes you. If you reckon hes a good bloke then ask him out :) . If you are not interested in him then just don't flirt back and don't lead him on.
I'm not leading him on at all. He's already had a gf since then, but he's always wanting to know when he can see me. I really wish he would just make up his mind.:hammer:

Evilo

HSC
silverstream said:
I'm not leading him on at all. He's already had a gf since then, but he's always wanting to know when he can see me.
If you already knew that then why ask us a question?

silverstream said:
I really wish he would just make up his mind.:hammer:
So you're giving him an option of going out with you? Considering he's acting like a tool to his current girlfriend - who says he won't do the same to you?

Summary - "hi yeah im not sure if this guy likes me, but he says he does and he wants to break up with his gf to go out with me".
Have a look at the issues there.

ffs shit thread - troll.

also - write in black.

Last edited:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
silverstream said:
Ok so I met this guy in one of my classes last year. His name is Alex and he was really nice to me and we became really good frends.:p He had this thing about hugging me all the time, and it wasn't really a big deal because I've learned that different "guy friends" i guess need to know you care about them in different ways. But on the last day of school he hugged me, and it wasn't just a normal hug. When he hugged me he picked me up spun me around and kissed my forehead.:eek: I know that I should know what that means and I have an idea, but i need a guy's point of view on this one.:D

:pThanks:p

Caiti
ur pic looks about 12 and u posted this at 1am last night

obvious troll imo

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Well, I'd never kiss a girl unless I liked her and knew she liked me.

G

gmail92

silverstream said:
I'm not leading him on at all. He's already had a gf since then, but he's always wanting to know when he can see me. I really wish he would just make up his mind.:hammer:
haha you should just ask him straight out whether he likes you. kinda obvious though from what you have written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)