I need an easy subject for semester 2!!! Recommendations?? (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a piss-easy low fail rate 6 credit pt subject to do for second semester, one without pre (or post) requisites... something that will be (hopefully) fun for my final semester of university. It can be a first year subject. I would prefer it if it didn't have a final exam during the exam period (!!). I did four really difficult subjects this semester and I'm really worn out.

Any suggestions??? Does a subject like this exist?

Thanks!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I'm a science student. I'm entitled to at least one elective from any other department. Perhaps an arts subject?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
tres bien said:
I'm a science student. I'm entitled to at least one elective from any other department. Perhaps an arts subject?
in carslaw theres a notice board for subjects like "the philosophy of science" thats guaranteed to be 100% bullshit.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
tres bien said:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a piss-easy low fail rate 6 credit pt subject to do for second semester, one without pre (or post) requisites... something that will be (hopefully) fun for my final semester of university. It can be a first year subject. I would prefer it if it didn't have a final exam during the exam period (!!). I did four really difficult subjects this semester and I'm really worn out.

Any suggestions??? Does a subject like this exist?

Thanks!
Let's get this right, you want a subject that:
-has a low-failure rate
-has no final exam (in exam period)
-should be 1st year for ease
-must be easy

My suggestion is a language if you want arts. To me, it fits the above criteria.
Perhaps French will do since you already know 2 words.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
Let's get this right, you want a subject that:
-has a low-failure rate
-has no final exam (in exam period)
-should be 1st year for ease
-must be easy

My suggestion is a language if you want arts. To me, it fits the above criteria.
Perhaps French will do since you already know 2 words.
hahah, try mandarin, more work than any other subject I have done, including advanced units.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how on earth is a language easy, if you don't speak it. there'd be more memorisation and work than any other subject.

Do ENGL1000. I will prob overload and do that, too. Seems orsumly noobish.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I was joking there. I wonder what ENGL1000 is about. I don't intend to do it but I'll look it up anyway.

HSC
It's called Academic Writing, right? I have a feeling, as long as you have a reasonably basic grasp of English, you'll do fine. Unless you're an International Student who has poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.

stazi said:
how on earth is a language easy, if you don't speak it. there'd be more memorisation and work than any other subject.
Exactly. I do French, and I just find it hard to remember what is 'feminine' and 'masculine'. How on earth is a bracelet 'masculine' and a beard 'feminine'? :confused:

Last edited:

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Engl1000 is the most boring piece of crap. Ever. Besides, I think they only offer that in semester 1. Most of the interesting subjects have some sort of pre-req which is a bitch. How about some philosophy? (anything except introductory logic is reasonably interesting and easy)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no they offer it in both semesters. we all wouldnt have said so, unless we knew.

also, where did she say interesting? she merely said easy.

gelina

HSC
"something that will be (hopefully) fun for my final semester of university. "

alludes to something along the lines of "interesting"

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I thought ENGL1000 didn't count towards your degree thing?
If it does I so want in

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah it does - it says credit applies for all faculties. lolz. maybe layk 50 bosers can do it.

Empath

HSC
666_blessings said:
(anything except introductory logic is reasonably interesting and easy)

Is introductory logic boring/hard? Im thinking of doing it as an elective next semester..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)