I need help (1 Viewer)

Angels eyes

Hey, I have my final exams in a few weeks and I need help with physics
Does anyone have any physics preliminary exams that I can practice on?

Thanks

kpq_sniper017

just on that....

do u know where i could find some past yr11 papers for chemistry/eco/business (any of the subjects in my sig). there aren't many/any in the resource section on bos.

kpq_sniper017

Kulazzi said:
for prelim.............I've searched in google and this is the only thing i came up with to access prelim papers............

http://www.hi.com.au/arc/past.htm - BUT you MUST pay i think $22 bucks to access them :(
interesting....never thought there were past preliminary papers available....nevertheless, i don't think i'll be paying $22 for one set of papers. probably just easier (and cheaper) to d/l them from bos.

but thanks for searching google...i haven't had a lot of time lately to do that kinda stuff.

Kulazzi

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
interesting....never thought there were past preliminary papers available....nevertheless, i don't think i'll be paying $22 for one set of papers. probably just easier (and cheaper) to d/l them from bos.

but thanks for searching google...i haven't had a lot of time lately to do that kinda stuff.
no worries, i didn't either 'til i found that website and i was kinda disappointed cos u have to pay for them, but nonetheless.......maybe you can ask the school for some :)

kpq_sniper017

somehow i get the feeling that my school won't store past year 11 papers. hsc papers...maybe. it doesn't actually look like they even have anywhere to put them (i.e. no filing cabinets that i can see). our library isn't all that big...not many books to borrow either.

Kulazzi

HSC
just ask, I'm sure they will have something, if not, then ask them if they have anything that can help you with the studying. I dunno if u already do this but I recommend for maths, considering that you do ext. 1, to buy at least one or two other textbooks, that is separate from the one u use at skool, i find that very helpful b/c there's a wider range of q's. Instead of doing the same q's over and over again, from ur skool txtbk, use the separate ones for revision purposes.
I would recommend for biz studies to buy an excel txtbk and write ur notes from there according to the syllabus. The one I use at school has too much info that is crap and that you don't even need.

So, just for maths, practice but for all the other subjects, I'd say to buy a separate book, from skool one, and write ur notes according to the syllabus. That's what I do (considering the teacher I have for biz studies is not very good)

I understand that ur looking for past papers, but if you don't get any, then just write notes according to the syllabus, they cannot test you on something that is not in the syllabus :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)