i need to gain weight FAST! (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Quit having your 8 rounds of sex per day. Sex is good aerobic exercise which would burn all the potential fat.

Legham

HSC
Ya ^__^ In related news, i just discovered sex is a good wakeup thingo. not tired at all even though i only got 4-5 hours of sleep..

Partisan

HSC
N/A
pattii said:
i dont want no little pattii in me, and i am certain the world doesnt need a mini me
Maybe you want someone to inherit your prostitution business.

trickmeister

HSC
are you looking to put on weight as in fat/size, or weight as in muscle as well as some fat whilst keeping your size similar to the moment? if you want to get fat, eat foods with goods fats in them like fish, avocado etc. and foods with alot of carbs; potatos, bread, pasta etc. if you want to build a bit more muscle eat foods with high protein such as meats, nuts and eggs. changing your image can almost purely be done through diet, just use exercise to tone up some spots. also, if you think you're eating heaps and you're not putting on any weight, then you're not eating enough, this is everyone's problem.

Skeeta

HSC
drink those weight loss shakes in ADDITION to normal meals

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
i pretty tone already, i dont havem fat:( i wish i had a bit of jiggle everywhere
I work out alot, eat 5meals a day and on top of that i have the occasional protien shake, yet gaining weight is impossible, seriously..:(

mzduxx2006

HSC
pattii said:
suggest. I'm thinking grabbing fat from pigs and injecting it into my minute body.
im thinking thats a good idea although probably illegal. try eating maccas everyday for the rest of ur life. that should fix u right up :D

Pace_T

HSC
pattii said:
i eaet maccas everyday when i work.
i tried putting on weight heaps fast wen i was working at maccas. eating it everyday and on the days i wasnt working i was eating all the stock i took when i had close :D
did nothing for me. i found eating a proper diet and not eating that rubbish slowly helped me naturally move toward a healthy weight range.
eat lots of carbs, especially after dinner. avoid large amounts of protein based foods - they keep you fuller for longer, which is not wat you want.
pig out on greasy foods if you want, but dont complain if you have disgusting fat rolls and cellulite all over. =)

Pace_T

HSC
pattii said:
i do but i dont have the fat nor cellulite
well you wouldnt have it now anyway. only when you're not skinny anymore - thats when you might notice cellulite :)

trickmeister

HSC
what sort of meals are you eating in your 5 meals? you have the right idea with eating a larger number of smaller meals already, but here is what i would eat on an average day: 6:15 protein shake gym 7:30 protein shake 8:00 12 weetbix for breakfast 12:30 a salad, 3 boiled eggs, close to a litre of milk + whatever is for lunch that day 3-4:00 have a few bikkies 5:45 dinner + close to a litre of milk, salad. later on i will usually have around 180gm of tuna with noodles, and sometimes a protein shake before bed. how much do you eat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)