I need your help :) (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Not really in regards to my own major work but rather the due date. My head teacher just went off her nut at me when I mentioned that the syllabus left the actual submission date open to interpretation.

She believes that every school in the state enforces today (tueday) as the submission date and told me that I was lucky she didn't demand it be handed in first thing this morning. It would help me vastly in whats likely to be round 2 a couple of hours from now if I knew the names of a few schools who are actively engauged in ensuring their students are given every possible chance to suceed (ie. not robbing them of the 9hour gap between 3pm and midnight tonight to polish their works).

The names any schools you know that allow for a first thing wednesday morning submission is what i'm after.

Thanks a bunch.

I fucking hate my school.

Editing now :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Just show her that EE2 Practical Exam Important dates thing we got given, and if she still refuses to listen, call the Board contact on the pamphlet.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I did, she said that clearly means it needs to be submitted on the date. Fuck her. You don't happen to have the contact number there do you?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Awesome cheers mate, rang her and she confirmed hand in to be 9:00am wednesday morning.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Haha, glad to help.
*rubs hands in anticipation*
I sooo wanna see what your teacher says now.:D

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Ahahaha, that was great. So now its due Wednesday. She's so pissed at me. Good stuff :)

Pointy Ears

HSC
Hehehe. Congrats with getting your extra hours- they will make such a difference to ur MW, and congrats to Kami for finding all the numbers and everything! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)