I.R.P. Home (2 Viewers)

defiance26

Hey guys, i thought it would be easier if we just put all questions, comments etc. regarding our I.R.P.'s in here. First of all, could we say what our subject is and what we are up to?

I'm going to do "Are young people naive to the legal implications of sex?" and i have only done the plan, some of the diary, and a rough drafted survey.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i havent even done surveys.. ur a step in front of me
i think mine is due in march.. maybe the 6th
ill have to check it out
im doing 'the effect of a newborn child on the parents wellbeing' and ive got all my secondary info i just need primary (surveys) to compare it to

Kate D

HSC
hey!
i'm doing the effects of divorce on the wellbeing of children
i'm halfway through my first diary and i've done my plan, but i haven't done my surveys yet!
~Katie

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
I HATE CF , BUT I HAVE NO WAY OUT .. COS IVE ONLY GOT TEN UNITS NOW,
WELL IF IT MAKES ANY OF UZ FEEL ANY BETTER I HVNT DONE NUTHIN.. OUR TEACHER HANDED OUT THE ASSESMENT NOV LAST YR?? I DIDNT HAND IN THE PROJECT PLAN .. WHOOPSIE . AND I HAVE YET TO COME UP WITH ANY CONCEPTS AS TO WHOT IM GUNNA DO -_- MINES DUE IN WEEK 1 TRM 3 THOUGH .. WHICH IS QUITE A WHILE AWAY hmmm.. this might be a stupid Q to ask but .. IS EVERY1's IRP weghn 25 % ?

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
The IRP is such a nightmare for me :(

I'm doing mine on single parents and what resources they use to make sure their children's needs are being met.

But one of the people who I was going to case study has left school and I can't find any secondary material.

emilia

im doing hsc students have alot of pressure placesd on them... what can help them cope?? our plan was due term 4 2003 and our irp itself is due in july. ive only done my plan. nothing else. im stressing coz all my other friend r busy on theirs and i cant interview them as my primary resources. im stressed!

todaysonfire

im doing the psychological factors influencing self esteem. would have loved to do something more interesting....but oh well.

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
That actually sounds pretty interesting. :)

I originally wanted to write about being an only child and how it affects you psychologically, but the teacher didn't like the idea, so I couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Jezza

I got groups in context only worth 15%... My IRP is so boring but the teacher really liked it..People are getting married later in life to ensure greater happiness throughout later life.. didnt have a thing 2 do with piking it...

glorybox

we just got our IRP results a few days ago. Happy to say i got 70/80 :D though it wasn't the top mark, i'm still farken proud! :p
my question was "are young people naive to the risk if hiv/aids infection"

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i just finished my IRP!! finally! :) :) :) :)... u wouldn't believe how happy i am (i'm sure those who have already finished there's would though!), i'm not looking forward to getting the mark though!

sez_04

HSC
Congrats on finishing! my question for my irp is - "Are the laws and regulations, for parenting and adopting, different for homosexuals and heterosexuals?" Kinda hard cos it covers two parts of the syllabus but im workin thru it! Mine is worth 20%

So far i've written a pilot survey and collected a fair bit of secondary info...but dats bout it! My irp is due on 30th May, so i got till next term...we've had it for ages though cos we handed in our project plan term 4 '03. I'm not complainin though!!

Ciao n good luck on ur marks etc.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
ta! :), wow we have been jipped, we got the IRP at the beginning of term 4 last year and had to hand it it week 5 this term.... most ppl have gotten a bit longer! ah well, it's outta the way now! :).... sez, your topic sounds really interesting, and kinda controversial with the whole homosexuals aren't good parents and don't provide all child's needs debate!.. good luck!!

ChRiS_2004

Well hi there i am new to this i havent really started my CAFS IRP yet but i have completed my assessments for CAFS and have done really well in fact i have received 100% and an coming 1st. I have decided that my IRP will be on the " homophobia and how it affects the well-being of homosexuals." if any one needs help for groups in context, the 3 groups that i choose were gay and lesbians, the ages and sole parents. i hope i cna be a help to you guys ChRiS!!!!!!!!!!

elizarose

My IRP is based on the facilities available to students with special needs, comparing public high schools, public primary schools, private high schools, pricate primary schools and last but not least special needs schools catering for these needs. It is worth 20% for the final finnished thing and 5% for the plan. I based mine on a possible job location for the future, doing it has given me a better feel for this line of work.

mishka

HSC
N/A
IRP

Hey everyone,

I think this is such a great idea! My IRP is "What are the advantages and disadvantages of home schooling regarding child development." I've been keeping my diary up to date so I don't have to make up a whole lot of lies in the end. My teacher just wants us to be honest and show that our research has been progressive. I've done interviews and questionnaires and have completed a round of secondary research about my topic.
I'm beginning to write a literature review and start my body of my IRP. I've already written an introduction.
At my school, IRP is worth 25% and is due on the first day back of term 2.
Tell me how your IRPs are going!!
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)