I really Need help (1 Viewer)

Mr.X

Hello, :(
im doin my Preliminary Course assessment task for Standard english

i got questions, that im not sure if i gave the rite awnser too
can someone please help?
Q1) A) Briefly outline your knowledge of the Context of hte Composer on Looking for alibrandy[br]
(DO WE RITE ABOUT THE COMPOSER ITSELF LIKE) where shes from and stuff like that? (50 WORDS)

B)How has the context of the Composer been important in Shaping meaning in Looking For Alibrandy (150 WORDS)[br]
dose this mean we have to compare alibrandy's life to the Composer (melina Marchetta's?)
or am i wrong...
<b>Q2</b> the question is "Consider the use of language technique in Looking For Alibrandy. how dose he composer use the following to develop her ideas about (Changed Perspective?
a)Language Techniques (100 Words)
b)The structure of the text

if you can help me, I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DamNNNNNNNNnn Thankful
Yours Sencerly
Mr.X if u wanna add me too MSN im on line alot of the time scorpian_king88@hotmail.com
Thanks alot

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
ok post up ur answers and then i will see if i can fix em up for you.....rather than just doing ur whole assignment.

Mr.X

uhhhh, i dun no what you mean by study guide but here were my awnsers for Q1 a and b
a)A)
Melina Marchetta was born in 1965 in Sydney. Melina is from an Italian Australian family and is currently attending a University in Sydney. Melina Marchettas first successful award winning book, Looking For Alibrandy was rejected 5 times before is was published in October 1992
b)
At the age of 21, Melina Marchetta created the character of Josephine Alibrandy and wrote the story Looking for Alibrandy in her spare time.
Melina Marchetta wrote the story and made the character of Josephine Alibrandy familiar to her own life but not exactly.
One of the ways Alibrandy and Marchetta were familiar was the fact that Both Marchetta and Alibrandy where from Sydney and had Italian backgrounds. The characters in the book resembled the characters in real life but were not accurate.
Some of the differences between Alibrandy and Josie were that Josie was on her last year at school doing her H.S.C where Marchetta left school in year 10 to go to college to study Business. Marchetta said that when she wrote her first story that she was not going to write anything about her self but she was going to write about something familiar to herself.

NOW I THINK THESE ARE CRAP.
please tell me how it is, shit or not bad il put in Q2 soon

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
Biography - parental influences? Education and all that. You should explain how italian migrants group together, its a main theme in the book. For context.. how about the social, political occurences during the 60s and 70s? Be more specific about how Melina and Josie are similar, give examples. Instead of saying 'not exactly' say how exactly. It sounds a bit vague, so be more definite in your answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)