i saw Robert today - the accouting lecturer :p (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by scoff
Actually, that's not my girlfriend. There are many pictures of girls there, but first person to tell me which one is my (now ex-) girlfriend get's shouted a beverage of choice.

RobertC
ROFL!!!!!!!!! hey robert.......i cant believe u found this place........ and this thread.... ><

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
better delete all the anti- accounting propaganda

goban

Banned
pls pls pls lemme take the sup exam

i mean i know i failed but i dun wanna fail

and and i'm really really really desparate... pls man... PLS!!!!

scoff

HSC
N/A
Bwu ha ha ha ha (general cackle type behaviour)

Yes, it is I, your nemesis, and I have just finished marking, and I hated it :)

How do you know you failed? I haven't even collated the marks yet. I know people sucked on some questions, but did OK on others, so who knows...

Originally posted by goban
pls pls pls lemme take the sup exam

i mean i know i failed but i dun wanna fail

and and i'm really really really desparate... pls man... PLS!!!!
Anyhow, fanx 4 the welcome. No need to delete the anti-accounting propaganda. I've had a squiz and nobody hates me toooooo much.

So, any guesses which one was my girlfriend?

RobertC

scoff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai
woah, Robert
are you lecturing ACCT2542 next semester? see you there =)
Nah, back on 1A again. Claudia's going to be lecturer in charge, so I have to help "break her in", so to speak.

Anyway, time to get the $%^&* out of here. 7pm on a THU night, n I'm still @ Uni.

RobC

goban

Banned
yo Rob

if i find ur the pic of ur girlfriend, i'll pass on the beverage, but let me do the sup exam man

scoff

HSC
N/A
Goban:
professional ethics and all that stuff means that your supp or lack thereof will be considered on its merits, not on sucking up to me in a discussion forum :)

<insert cackle here>

Now I'm really going home....

RobC

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Bwu ha ha ha ha (general cackle type behaviour)

Yes, it is I, your nemesis, and I have just finished marking, and I hated it :)

How do you know you failed? I haven't even collated the marks yet. I know people sucked on some questions, but did OK on others, so who knows...

Anyhow, fanx 4 the welcome. No need to delete the anti-accounting propaganda. I've had a squiz and nobody hates me toooooo much.

So, any guesses which one was my girlfriend?

RobertC
Whoa! Are you really Robert? or are you Robert the impersonator (like 'George W. Bush' on this forum)??

arrrggghhhhhh... why is accounting so hard? :(

Last edited:

Shawny

now u just posted ur pic

if u say anything bad about the commerce faculty
expect to repeat first year till you dropout

Hey Robert is it true that SAC 5 States:

1. information regarding exams(questions and such) will be leaked to BOS members prior to examination.

if so, we wont need to record it on a ledger rite?

scoff

HSC
N/A
Yes, it is really me. If you don't believe me, visit me in my office sometime soon, and be impressed by my expresso machine (still in box) which I just bought today. Who else would have that info - hmmm, except for the person who put me onto this forum... danr, that doesn't work.

Cackle cackle cackle.

Originally posted by sugaryblue
Whoa! Are you really Robert? or are you Robert the impersonator (like 'George W. Bush' on this forum)??

arrrggghhhhhh... why is accounting so hard? :(

scoff

HSC
N/A
Nice try ! Dream on!!!

Rob

Originally posted by Shawny

Hey Robert is it true that SAC 5 States:

1. information regarding exams(questions and such) will be leaked to BOS members prior to examination.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hehe his just probly reading up on all the threads about him and how we all cof 'love' accounting

scoff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
ahah posting at 10 pm??.... robert ur addicted to this site!!... but practically everyone on here is... :p
Well, have to stop now. Angel is on in a minute, then DS9 on TV1. Now TV addiction. Better get tea and cake (succesfully impersonating an old fart).

BTW: confirm that you are the person I saw today, as well as that time outside Burwood station ?

Time for my Bex and a good lie down (http://www.google.com/search?num=10...afe=off&q=bex+and+a+good+lie+down&btnG=Search)

RobC

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Yes, it is really me. If you don't believe me, visit me in my office sometime soon, and be impressed by my expresso machine (still in box) which I just bought today. Who else would have that info - hmmm, except for the person who put me onto this forum... danr, that doesn't work.

Cackle cackle cackle.
LOL I will! Have a feeling that I'll actually be spending MORE time in my degree on accounting than anything else.

Ironic isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)