I think it was surprisingly easy... (1 Viewer)

4130warrior

I mean, only having 3 new texts instead of four was good, section 2 was so open ended that it plain ruled, and I personally think I went pretty well in section 3.

I have a broken middle finger in 4 places so I had the option of a scribe or extra time to write by myself, (10 minutes total) and I popped a few Neurofen and wrote by myself... I think I took advantage of it ;-)

Just a sidenote, last night was the worst night of my life sleep-wise, I took 6 hours to get to sleep, had four hours of night-mare filled sleep and was done. Stressing at the last moment sucks arse!

Hope you all went well, and best of luck with your other exams
-Brendan

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
yea last night was almost the worst night of sleep i ever i had, actually i didnt get any sleep, was caffeine intoxicated all night and attempted to fall asleep around 5 am after i finish memerising everything WARNING: NEVER EVER ATTEMPT TO SLEEP WHILE CAFFEINE STILL IN EFFECT, when i woke up i feel so dizzy i cuz i was partly fallin sleep and the caffine kept my brain on so i was thinking oh shit this cant get any worst on hsc day fark......

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I agree, I slept terrible last night and my bed was so damn uncomfortable.

But I think it was fairly simple, now i'm just waiting for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to screw me over.

apollo

i used to sleep badly before exams... till i realised - the only way to get around it is to exercise and study like mad the day before... then do something relaxing before getting into bed. a hot bath with epsom salts or a hot cup of milo, and you're set :)

i got 8 solid hours last night :D

anyway, back on topic... the exam was suprisingly easy. question 3 was so fucking broad its not funny.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I had that too!! It was pretty hot .. and I slept funny and have a crampy thing in my neck... LOL

The exam was OK. I'm not saying it was easy, because last time I did that, I got 55%...

Jeo

yeah... I was in bed for about 3 hours before I actually went to sleep, then I had nightmares.

I wouldn't say it was easy, but then it wasn't hard either.. Just ok.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think i did good in section 2, ok in section 1, not sure about section 3..
i think it all depends on how pedantic and bitch-arsey they want to be

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i slept well as well
and it does depend on how they are going to mark it i think, alright exam

I slept so well last night! I am so over stressing, I had come to the realisation that if I didn't know it by then, there's nothing more I could do :)

I was surprised that there were no visual texts in section1, but I'm pretty bad at anylising them anyway.

I'm happy with it! I expected really random freaky questions but they were all quite broad.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe I had no trouble sleeping, and yes I agree the test was quite easy, not suprises (which was a suprise in itself cos I was sure that being the thrid year they'd pull something tricky!)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Argh... I did a little boo boo in the paper :D

I actually wrote section I and II in the same booklet :p

They were sayin how ppl do that n I was like... pfft, what idiots!

Looks like I ate my own words :p

But yeh, it was pretty good...

By the way, how many techniques did people talk about in the last question of section I for each of the 2 texts?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I thought it was a relatively easy paper. I was angry that it wasn't an essay for Section III, and I thought some of the question in Section I were a bit dodgy, but all in all it was pretty good.

I just hope the Advanced paper is as good. :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Argh... I did a little boo boo in the paper :D

I actually wrote section I and II in the same booklet :p

They were sayin how ppl do that n I was like... pfft, what idiots!

Looks like I ate my own words :p

But yeh, it was pretty good...

By the way, how many techniques did people talk about in the last question of section I for each of the 2 texts?

Ice03

HSC
N/A
i didnt sleep very well either....... n when i woke up all i could think about was the texts i was studying!

muldersgun

HSC
i have a bitch of a headache and i didn't sleep too well last night. I thought the questions were reasonable but my hand just couldn't keep up with my brain.

Wish i could do the hsc with a laptop

2003HSC

i thought it was reasonable. I slept okay last night and woke up at 5:30 this morning. Probably due to me getting up to

ROACH THE TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

bails

I rekons the test was easy, especially the change essay speech thingy, just so wasnt feelin well.
Does anyone know what u gotta go throught if ur sick? just wonderin incase im like this or worse on wed

Ribbon

I watched a current affair last night, some guy rekons he wasn't nervous at all, but he thought he should be, and that was making him nervous.

I was surprisingly calm too, fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and got about 9hrs in :)

Don't think i'll be so calm after my 4 other exams this week, and maths on monday though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)