I think Premium Membership is a scam (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

thats why i didnt renew my premium membership. it was shit. i'd rather spend it on a facial or something.

and i mean honestly, a good percentage of forum members finished there HSC >2 years ago. we're not here for its glorios HSC benefits, nor were we when we were actually doing the hsc. basically we're still here because we're socially inept spacktards. i dont need to pay to be a spacktard, i do that for free.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
my theory is ari89 uses the premium resources for his tutoring services, which is why he is so pent up about it

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I tutor primary school maths ^_^

And if that was the reason I could just save all the notes.

frasern2011

HSC
I am starting to think the exact same thing...I paid the $20 to use the premium resources. Couldn't download them, kept taking me back to the premium sign-up page(trying to get me to pay again). When it finally did work, document was vague and unfinished! Ridiculous! 80% of the non-premium stuff that users submit is much better. I am now trying to download a few more resources and again, it is not working. What a joke.

JamesJimmy

HSC
^ I just bought the preium membership and can't access any of the preium notes. Help?

viviann95

HSC
i am a high school student and am not understanding why i have to pay to get notes for revision. i thought this is a forum to benefit people. and why can't i download notes? i don't need premium notes, just notes i can study on.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You don't have to pay. Premium just offers additional notes, which some students choose to buy. The site and the regular resource section are completely free to use.

For some reason, at the moment our regular resources seem to be having some technical difficulties in accessing them. I'm notify the webmaster, and hopefully the issue can be resolved soon.

ttynd8

HSC
N/A
Well the above issue is still not resolved- yes we have been scammed Im afraid. There are no benefits whtasoever of becoming a Premium member- I will be demanding back my money or legal action will follow.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Have you made a post in Contact Moderators detailing the problem? We've been guiding people through the process there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)