I want a 99+ atar (1 Viewer)

timting95

HSC
: What marks do you need to be an all-rounder?
You need B6 or E4 for 10units of your HSC subjects.

Also at the start of Yr 11, i was thinking about getting dedicated, putting in the hard yards and trying to ace the HSC. Chances are most of the Yr 10's are thinking like this. What i think is a very good method in Yr 11 is actually understanding the content, don't work yourself too hard, the prelims are a chance for you to practice what's going to happen in your HSC year. Try and organise a system to sort through your work (i.e. How are you going to make summaries, are you using a Book or loose leaf paper, is most of your work going to be done on the computer, how are you going to make sure your teaching is keeping on track etc...) These might seem like the little things but it's the little things that contribute to that 4 digit number at the end of the HSC.

For myself, coming from a country school (ranked about 600) i found that i could make studying quite enjoyable when i taught some of my friends the stuff they couldn't understand. Discussion is almost as good as teaching and well quite frankly, even in the HSC i've probably gone 3+ lessons in a row of physics without opening my book at all. My teacher is just great, and it helps if you make it enjoyable for him/her to teach you.

Best of luck for your final 2 years :)

EDIT: Suling beat me to telling you what All rounders were :p

dionb2014

HSC
I want to get 99+ as well. But I'm only in year 9.
Probs going to do ext 2 math, ext 2 english, chemistry and economics.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
suling is a beast. 3 state ranks!! holy dear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)