I Want To Know How Girls Think (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Why do girls look at me when i'm with someone on a date, especially when is a ugly-ok looking girl... is not that i'm physically attracted to these girls but personality/similarity/emotional wise if that makes sense.

Is it because they think i can't do any better?

Errr, this is pissing the shi*s out of me. Especially when a hot girl looks at my girl with a frown WHY?

Just yesterday i went on a date with a girl she was OK 5 - 6 cute ok, funny sometimes etc.. just wanted to kill some time. I got all dressed up like always she wore ok clothes, i got so many stares is not a JOKE!

G

Gavvvvvin

Who cares if other people find it necessary to stare? Just ignore them.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
For a start I dont think she would be to happy to hear herself described as "Just yesterday i went on a date with a girl she was OK 5 - 6 cute ok, funny sometimes etc.."

and that you "just wanted to kill some time."

but in answer to your question there are alot of girls out there who are bitches and only take notice of a guy if he's taken. Fuck I hate girls like that.

capsicum

HSC
hmm...maybe because they think that they are wayyyy better than the girl with u, and wonder why ur with an "ok" looking girl when u could be with them?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
it's true though, you always want what you can't have. If i know a girl is dating someone, she will suddenly become more attractive in my eyes. It also happens when i hear this guy likes a girl, i'll take a look at the girl and think "Hmm, she's not so bad after all. I want her" and start pursuing her. It's happening right now. Competition is always in my blood.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh my God. Please open a window or something. Maybe these girls had something in their eyes?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I notice it a bit, that girls tend to give you a bit more attention when your with another girl... I'm a guy so I have no idea why this is the case, but if you're degrading the girl your with and are more occupied with the fact of other girls noticing you, then stop leading the girl on because you've obviously not got the right ideas about what your doing.

I notice a lot more other guys having a good look at my girlfriend when we go out together because she is pretty attractive to most males, but no matter if people are looking at me or her, it doesn't really faze us because we're out with each other and if people want to look at us, it's their problem not ours.

Winston

HSC
Dude like who gives a fuck, if they're staring at you, you're going out with a chick, focus on them, not your surroundings and how much they're staring at you, who cares about them...

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
LaZy_KoReAn said:
Why do girls look at me when i'm with someone on a date, especially when is a ugly-ok looking girl... is not that i'm physically attracted to these girls but personality/similarity/emotional wise if that makes sense.

Is it because they think i can't do any better?

Errr, this is pissing the shi*s out of me. Especially when a hot girl looks at my girl with a frown WHY?

Just yesterday i went on a date with a girl she was OK 5 - 6 cute ok, funny sometimes etc.. just wanted to kill some time. I got all dressed up like always she wore ok clothes, i got so many stares is not a JOKE!
I don't think you should be describing your girl as "OK 5 - 6 cute ok, funny sometimes". Man, if I was that girl, I would dump you straight away. By the sounds of things, you seem like you are too good for that girl. I wouldn't want a boyfriend who thinks he's better than me.

Last edited:

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Who cares what other people think? They're like complete strangers. If they stare, they stare.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Fairytale said:
I don't think you should be describing your girl as "OK 5 - 6 cute ok, funny sometimes". Man, if I was that girl, I would dump you straight away. By the sounds of things, you seem like you are too good for that girl. I wouldn't want a boyfriend who thinks he's better than me.
for sure, thats really not the best thing to be doing, and it also shows a lot about how you feel about her... if she heard that, you'd be lucky to still be on speaking terms...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, cos remember these asian gals are wif gangsta's who have nothing going for them

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Raiks said:
I notice it a bit, that girls tend to give you a bit more attention when your with another girl... I'm a guy so I have no idea why this is the case, but if you're degrading the girl your with and are more occupied with the fact of other girls noticing you, then stop leading the girl on because you've obviously not got the right ideas about what your doing.

I notice a lot more other guys having a good look at my girlfriend when we go out together because she is pretty attractive to most males, but no matter if people are looking at me or her, it doesn't really faze us because we're out with each other and if people want to look at us, it's their problem not ours.
why are you not getting them to divert their eyes elsewhere by eye balling them like a hard kunt? if you don't care, shows to me I can come up and start turning your girlfriend? ;):D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
haha... yeah, last night when we went out with some of her friends, the fact I had my arm around her didn't even stop a couple of guys attempting to try their luck... one guy wouldn't let up until she told him 'mate, i'm with my fiance, and we're going home to wake up with a 6 year old running around the house, so the last thing I want is you trying to crack onto me' and still he was a bit reluctant to let 'such a lovely lady go because I thought we were meant to be together'... some people are just weirdos.

My girlfriend attracts her fair share of attention, and you get used to it, because if I eyeballed every guy who looked her, it'd be a long night and nothing would be achieved at the end of it besides a girlfriend who is a bit worried that i'm scaring every other guy away like she's a prized possession who's all mine.

And all smilies noticed and all my invisable smilies intended.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
the key to this is trust, as long as you trust each other theres no problem...

until of course a guy tries his luck and pushes too far, in which case a swift snap kick to the 'ead should put him in his place

SipSip

HSC
N/A
how can you rate girls on Ok-ugly and good ratings!! you're a shallow shallow man...plus, you're noticing other girls while on a date, talking about the frowns on the "Hot" girl's face...if you were more considerate, maybe you'll see the even worst! frown on your dates face...

sorry for being so rude...but if you want to know how girls think...you've got to learn how to respect girls first.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I can see how you can rate the girls you see at the club with a scale of rating, especially when your just having superficial fun with the boys because thats all a too common sight... but to rate a girl you're actually on a date with and start looking at the outside talent is not the brightest thing to be doing you fucking gumboot.

If you're out with a girl, treat her like she's the only one in the room, because if you can't, then you're with the wrong girl or possess a lack of respect. Unless its Heidi Klum of course. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)