N/A
IB Maths(HL) November 2011 Exam Paper 2

Q12 (b)

Will post solution later.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Bump! To what extent do IB examiners ask when it comes to series [divergence/convergence] (What is considered a tough question?)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I think it is about the standard of UNSW Maths 1231/1241.

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
He knows his stuff. Highly recommended :)

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Thank you nerdo. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
My IB Maths HL student got a 7 for the subject last year. This is a matter of great satisfaction for me, of course.

Temptation is to take credit for it. Fact is 90% of the success is due to her own ability and effort.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If your son or daughter needs help, please don't leave it too late.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you need help in your IB Maths, I can help you. Have been tutoring IB Maths for 7 years now.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If your son or daughter is planing to do the IB Diploma Programme next year, please make sure he/she has the necessary foundation to undertake the Mathematics next year - be it Maths Studies (SL), Maths (SL) or Maths (HL). I'm often distressed for students who struggle in their Maths simply because they are ill-equipped for the course. Now is a good time to get started; to remedy any gaps in his/her maths foundation. The course is so demanding that you need all the time you have in Years 11 and 12 just to cope with the course.

Some schools are beginning their course in Term 4 of Year 10. I think this head start is a good idea as, the schools are able to comfortably complete the course by Term 3 of Year 12.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
With 6 of my 1-on-1 students about to take their exams soon, I'll be able to accept new students, both for the IB and the HSC.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I'm now able to take a few more highly-motivated Maths students - both for the IB and the HSC(but not General Maths).

Lessons at your place, always. Students from and around Epping especially welcome.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you are currently struggling or just want to do better, coming summer break is the best time to get help - when you can put in more guided work without the pressure of assessments and assignment deadlines.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)