ICAA Careers Event (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Is anybody going to be attending this on March the 17th? I'm still deciding on whether I should go or not, but I think it will most likely be a worthwhile event. Has anyone been to this before?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think they're worthwhile in the sense you get a better idea of a) all the firms out there; and b) who you are competing against. Any questions you have you can ask, and you can also get a 'feel' for the culture of different firms/organisations and see which one suits you best. And there's free food.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I think they're worthwhile in the sense you get a better idea of a) all the firms out there; and b) who you are competing against. Any questions you have you can ask, and you can also get a 'feel' for the culture of different firms/organisations and see which one suits you best. And there's free food.
Definitely going now.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ps. Sorry I won't be able to make it on Thursday. Was asked at work but unfortunately I have a track day in Marulan.

[EDIT 2:30pm] Looks like I might be there but I'll be a bit late at 6pm. Hope to see some BoSers!

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd love to go - but that's on when an important TV event is on so I can't attend. Sorry!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
ps. Sorry I won't be able to make it on Thursday. Was asked at work but unfortunately I have a track day in Marulan.

[EDIT 2:30pm] Looks like I might be there but I'll be a bit late at 6pm. Hope to see some BoSers!
Oh damn, would have loved to meet you but it looks like I can't make it anymore.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder if I met anyone from BOS tonight at the event.. apologies if I was a bit tired though- just got back from Marulan this arvo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)