• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ID Cards (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey I was wondering how the ID cards work?

Do you get a new ID card a year or do you use the same one for the duration of your course?

What about student concessions? They said it will be reissued so does that mean we get a new card or a seperate one?

cyrius

HSC
sum1 told me that u use ur id card for the duration of the course, i think its even written on the card itself...and the student concession is ur id card if you have that logo on the upper right corner of ur card (the 1 with the busses and trains):)

sl123

HSC
yeah but the concession says 2009 only =/
If that's what the card indicates then obviously it would be true.

Plus, in terms of "the 1 with the busses and trains", it's renewed yearly, as you would probably notice from your previous one(s).

КГБ

Banned
HSC
well, your all retards if you cant figure out a solution.

HSC
So since it says 2009 are we issued new ID cards for next year or do we just get separate new concession cards?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
So since it says 2009 are we issued new ID cards for next year or do we just get separate new concession cards?
you get a sticker that you put on the ID card over the 09 concession logo.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
As ФСБ (let's be a little more modern than Soviet era) has said, you get a new sticker, not a new card. The card is issued once, unless you lose it, then it's issued twice (or, if you're a retard, more than twice). So your card will pretty much have you looking like an 18 year old jackass until you're 22. You'll get the 2010 sticker sometime around March 2010.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
So your card will pretty much have you looking like an 18 year old jackass until you're 22.
That has always been the case haha.. even when UTS used to give out new IDs every year, they never re-took the pictures.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
That has always been the case haha.. even when UTS used to give out new IDs every year, they never re-took the pictures.
Being that a recent photo would be the only valid reason to issue a new ID, I guess UTS decided to save the plastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)