Fawun

Queen
HSC
you lose points if you don't have str8 teeth

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Are you saying they are good or bad?

Ears are ok, but like I'm not a fan of piercings anywhere else.
For boys, they're a huge turn off

I can't say anything for girls because I myself have had 7 lol

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
=] Hm. That's what I mean... Do people wanna go for that kind of thing?
If that fat chick has the potential to get into good shape very quickly, then I don't see anything wrong with that person. However, if she is lazy as a sloth with no determination, then she can go kill herself by eating.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Eurasian is a lovely, dark featured look. In both males and females.
My girlfriend and I thank you :)

Also I disagree with having a list of things that attribute attractiveness to women. It just seems petty to me to have a checklist of features that would create the 'ideal woman'. Call me corny but the ideal woman to me is someone who you are inexplicably attracted to, not someone who meets your predetermined criteria.

Also, any sort of body modification is ugly (with the exception of the harmless earring).

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A

Also I disagree with having a list of things that attribute attractiveness to women. It just seems petty to me to have a checklist of features that would create the 'ideal woman'. Call me corny but the ideal woman to me is someone who you are inexplicably attracted to, not someone who meets your predetermined criteria.

Also, any sort of body modification is ugly.
This isn't really a fixed criteria to be followed. It just gives people a general idea of other people's views on what is the perfect physical attraction for them. No one truly should use this criteria when deciding to have a relationship, such as marrying someone.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Also, any sort of body modification is ugly (with the exception of the harmless earring).
Yer I agree 100%, but I guess we are just talking about things in general which are common amongst people we find attractive.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
This isn't really a fixed criteria to be followed. It just gives people a general idea of other people's views on what is the perfect physical attraction for them. No one truly should use this criteria when deciding to have a relationship, such as marrying someone.
Understood. I think the most this thread is achieving is establishing that people have different 'types', you know :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)